The Student Room Group

Two young men throw bulldog repeatedly down stairs and stamp on its head. Sign the

Scroll to see replies

I would happily shoot them myself.
Life in prison
they should be made into dog food.
They do stuff like this in factory farms all the time but people will still happily eat meat.
Amazing how punchable a face becomes once you know what it's done
Reply 7
Original post by greatguy 507
They do stuff like this in factory farms all the time but people will still happily eat meat.

see your point

i'm vegan
Reply 8
Absolutely disgusting, but what exactly can the PM do?
My comment:

This justice system is too weak and lenient. These guys have done an awful act and have basically been let off with a curfew. Suspended sentences should only be used for minimal offences which may have been a mistake. NOT for grievous harming of animals like this. Grrr also sack the judge who ruled this sentence and let that serve a "precedent" to other soft butter judges.

Not that they'll read it or take action but anyway.
Original post by *Stefan*
Absolutely disgusting, but what exactly can the PM do?

Nothing as usual. He doesn't have the mental capabilities to do anything the public want him to do when it doesn't involve money.
Reply 12
Original post by GriffStar
Nothing as usual. He doesn't have the mental capabilities to do anything the public want him to do when it doesn't involve money.

That was not my point - he cannot do anything even if he wanted to. Rulings are binding.
Original post by greatguy 507

True, that was my first thought! People that cry at videos like that, yet are happy to eat meat are disgusting hypocrites.
Reply 14
Signed. Repeated studies have shown that it is the cruelty of the act that is key in determining future likelihood of committing further crime and not the species it was committed against.

How can you do that to a dog? I look at mine and I couldn't imagine hitting her. I think I need to hug her now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
How pathetic. Signed.
oh my

tht was quite disgusting..
It seems that they seem to derive pleasure from the abuse. These psychopaths are definately mentally ill. That being said i believe jail is the worst option. They need to go through extensiveive therapy and being barred from approaching any vulnerable age group for a very long time. Therefore i will not be signing this petition.
Punishments for the animal abuse should not be lesser than what you get if you do the same to a human being.. Signed, hopefully someone will actually put these vile pricks where they belong to be!
If it was up to me then I would just leave them in a prison cell, no food or drink. People that do this are evil and deserve no respect, its disgusting. Ugh...this makes me so angry you have no idea.:angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending