The Student Room Group

Muslims: Do you believe homosexuality should be illegal/criminalized?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by childofthesun
Wrong on every point(bar the 3rd) :facepalm:

I think he from the UAE. I dont blame him. He is just a child.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NO. Anyone who voted yes can **** off.
Original post by childofthesun
Wrong on every point(bar the 3rd) :facepalm:

Mind showing me how wrong I am?
Original post by AhmedMA99
1- It spreads STDs (Most people don't use condoms in NORMAL relationships because they feel awkward buying a condom. So Imagine buying one with your male friend)

So does heterosexual sex.

2- It can lead to the extinction of the human race (not on a period of 20-50 years,
but 100+ years)

So could infertility or people who choose not to have children. Homosexuality has never been more than 10% in most populations so your hypothetical scenario is a ridiculous reason to criminalise homosexuality.

3- It is not how humans were made.

How do you know that?

Also, humans were not made to stare at computer screens or type on keyboards (hence the health problems you can develop), yet that is exactly what you're doing.

4- Even animals DON'T have sex with the same gender.

Yes, they do.

5- It is a disease and people should get treated.

No reputable scientists classify it as a disease. I will take their opinion over yours.
Yes I do think it should be criminalized. And here is why I think it should be.
1- It spreads STDs (Most people don't use condoms in NORMAL relationships because they feel awkward buying a condom. So Imagine buying one with your male friend)
2- It can lead to the extinction of the human race (not on a period of 20-50 years, but 100+ years)

Are you for real or just a troll?

Either way, this post is just so sad and not a little disturbed.
2- It can lead to the extinction of the human race (not on a period of 20-50 years, but 100+ years)

1-sex in general can spread STD's. for you to group an entire variety of diseases to one sexuality is quite ignorant. straight people have sex and can get std's. they can spread it too, think of a better argument. also condoms prevent STD's so i dont know where you were going with this

2-it will not lead to the extinction of the human race because there are 7 billion people on earth. homosexual couples still want to have children, again wtaf are you going with this

3- homosexuality was a thing since the beginning. there was a time when being hetero was considered weird, so...

4-wrong! there are loads of gay animals, just google it.

5-its not a disease your a disease to soiciety in general smh

this is from a muslim btw. from what I know the Qur'an says that people cant control who they are attracted to, so its only homosexual acts (gay sex basically) which is a sin. and it mentions loads of times in the Qur'an not to judge other people because we all have our own sins. A gay muslim man might be a bettermuslim than you and in the end its only up to God to decide ya know??

also i cant decide if youre a troll but of you are go away m8 :borat:

1) Everybody feels awkward buying condoms. Let's just ban sex outright - it's the only way to be sure.

2) Homosexuality is reasonably rare, and its prevalence does not seem to be increasing. Reporting of homosexuality is certainly increasing, as it becomes more acceptable, but there will never be enough gay people to jeopardise the human population. In any case the world is already heavily overpopulated - if it does cause the population to grow a bit more slowly, more power to them, I say!

3) I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but I'm pretty sure by your standards people weren't "made" to use condoms, either.

4) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sexual_social_behavior

5) Homosexuality doesn't cause any harm to people, other than stigmatisation from people like you, so it isn't a disease. It has no "treatment" that doesn't leave its victims mentally and emotionally scarred. And if it was a disease, since when have we criminalised diseases?
Guys. Leave him alone. He is just a kid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I gave you a list of reasons why is should be criminalized and all you reply by is "LAMO..." You really sound like a well educated person.. NOT.

I hope you are now enlighted :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Now I feel sorry for OP he possessed af and needs helps maybe listen to Surah Noah will help.
Original post by KaminiZindagi
I dont hate Islam. LOLI genuinely wanna know what the Muslim Youth thinks.Where do you see me hating Islam. Poking fun does not mean I hate Islam. Grow upPosted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you understand how the internet works. You can't get away with documented hypocrisy. I couldn't be bothered to find any more, but I'm sure there are many.

No ideaI believe in God but Islam is ********Posted from TSR Mobile

depends on her. however why would you date a girl who believes that Muhammad PBUH went to heaven on a unicorn or that stoning is okPosted from TSR Mobile

You cant have diversity with Muslims. They all believe that Sharia Law should apply in a Muslim country which is incompatible with diversity.Posted from TSR Mobile

Please tell me that was an attempt at trolling. If not, I feel bad for how misinformed you are.
Original post by Grand High Witch
So does heterosexual sex.

So could infertility or people who choose not to have children. Homosexuality has never been more than 10% in most populations so your hypothetical scenario is a ridiculous reason to criminalise homosexuality.

How do you know that?

Also, humans were not made to stare at computer screens or type on keyboards (hence the health problems you can develop), yet that is exactly what you're doing.

Yes, they do.

No reputable scientists classify it as a disease. I will take their opinion over yours.

infertility can be treated. People who choose not to have children might change their mind one day.
Most diseases started with infecting small percent of people and then started to spread.
Science will sooner or later show evidence of how fatal can homosexual intercourses be.
Sexual relationships between males and females have less STDs than Sexual relationships between males and males.
No of course not, im a muslim and i could care less if anyone around me as gay. it's just the CULTURAL people who are intolerant. Real practicing muslims know they should have respect for everyone
Original post by uberteknik
Are you for real or just a troll?

Either way, this post is just so sad and not a little disturbed.

Why would I troll?
You know what our thoughts are on this issue[as an ex-musim yourself presumably] but for some reason your athiest ass is still seeking some validation from the muslim community like seriously? Go read the Quran and think before you post this type of nonesense.
Original post by BristolFresher15
I don't think you understand how the internet works. You can't get away with documented hypocrisy. I couldn't be bothered to find any more, but I'm sure there are many.

Statistics clearly demonstrate that majority of Muslims wanna live under Sharia Law which goes against the values diversity and tolerance

Secondly I dont get how some people believe in superficial stuff like unicorns. I mean come on..

And Yes Islam does contain a lot of inhumane punishments which I think is ******** in my opinion

Maybe I should stop being such a dickhead.. You kinda right tough
I am gonna compose myself now.
I often make these comments when I am tipsy or drunk. not even kidding:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pork is haram in Islam. But I wouldn't want to ban it here. :biggrin:
Reply 38
OP why don't you ask someone on Islamic forum rather than this student forum where most people are children
Original post by champ_mc99
Pork is haram in Islam. But I wouldn't want to ban it here. :biggrin:

Would you want pork and homosexuality banned in Muslim countries ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending