The Student Room Group

The Rain Lover thread.

So I see this on other message boards and thought this would be a good idea.

This is a thread dedicated to pluviophiles (people who love watching/ hearing/ feeling rain) so pluviophiles can post their favourite pictures/ videos or whatever here.

This thread may not even pick up at all but I'm cool with that.

Scroll to see replies

:h: i love listening to the rain, just doing so now haha. i just love listening to the rain, when i'm all tucked up in the comfort of my bed :tongue: i also love walking/dancing in the rain. god, i'm such a romanticist haha

such a great website :h:

I love the smell of rain
oh and i do listen to songs with rain features in them too :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by toonervoustotalk

I love the smell of rain

Rain smells?
How?
Original post by M14B
Rain smells?
How?

:lol:
Idk how but it smells devine imo
Not as nice as the smell of petrol though:tongue:
:lol:
Idk how but it smells devine imo
Not as nice as the smell of petrol though:tongue:

You little weirdo

I approve
My favourite part of summer is thunder storms at the end of heatwaves.
I like the rain.
I love the smell of rain

Me too! :five: I like when it's a really hot day then it rains and there's that smell and it's just indescribable :daydreaming:

I don't like it when I'm in bed and there's a thunder storm. Where I live sometimes gets tornadoes so big storms worry me.
God damn i am a pluviophile. Rain is amazing i check the weather forecast every few days hoping for rain lol
Reply 13
Gay
Reply 14

I love the smell of rain

Is that you in the gif?
I like to run in the rain :love:
And listening to it when it rains at night :ahee:
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
You little weirdo

I approve

:u: weird and proud
Original post by Sabertooth
Me too! :five: I like when it's a really hot day then it rains and there's that smell and it's just indescribable :daydreaming:

I don't like it when I'm in bed and there's a thunder storm. Where I live sometimes gets tornadoes so big storms worry me.

Yes!! Nature at its finest

Damn, can imagine it would :hugs:
Original post by John55
Is that you in the gif?

Yes:colondollar:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
God damn i am a pluviophile. Rain is amazing i check the weather forecast every few days hoping for rain lol

Lovely comment but you're banned from my threads.
Original post by Betelgeuse-

We are so alike. It was raining the other day after a warm sunny day,it felt so good and there was a gentle breeze that followed. It was like summer rain :love:
I really love laying down listening to raindrops hitting againt everything. Colliding with everything in its path. It's even more awesome when there's lightning and thunder with it

Quick Reply

Latest