The Student Room Group

Calling all Swifties (taylor swift >>>)

We can just talk about taylor

Also - she didn't save the lakes for england? Announced Latin America dates?! (I need UK ones!) Also Speak Now tv in just over a month?!

I just finished making a 13 slide PowerPoint with everything about how I should go to the eras tour
heyyyyy

so glad you made this forum!!!

I went to her Eras tour in America and it was amazing
ahhh
I even got to speak to her with my VIP pass which was defo worth they extra money
xx
Reply 2
NO SHUT UP
No one mentioned about vip pass meaning you get to speak with taylor?!?!
Album ranking? My maths one is
Debut
Rep
Folklore
Midnights
Lover
Evermore
Speak Now
Red
Fearless
Hiiii fellow swifties, I'm just scared England will get the 1975 as an opener or that London Boy will be our surprise song haha

but man I'm so ready to grab UK tickets when she finally announces them D: and HOPEFULLY it'll be my first ever concert full stop!!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
DUDE I LOVE LONDON BOY
also my first ever concert! the lakes was supposed to be ours though... I think she'll repeat it in Manchester and London boy in London tho
Reply 5
I love taytay
my mathmatical album ranking
evermore
folklore
speak now
lover
midnights
red
fearless
debut

my actual ranking is different, but i honestly cant decide
Original post by lexistar
DUDE I LOVE LONDON BOY
also my first ever concert! the lakes was supposed to be ours though... I think she'll repeat it in Manchester and London boy in London tho

dont get me wrong, I DO TOO but I'd really love long story short or just any song I can scream my heart out to which London Boy definitely falls under

I'm not sure about my mathematical ranking but my top 3 albums are Folklore, Lover and 1989!!!
I neeeeeeeeed her to release international tour dates ASAP :cry:
I'm tired of watching her concert through Tiktok lives at 2am :lol: I wanna experience the real thing
Original post by lexistar
NO SHUT UP
No one mentioned about vip pass meaning you get to speak with taylor?!?!
Album ranking? My maths one is
Debut
Rep
Folklore
Midnights
Lover
Evermore
Speak Now
Red
Fearless

When you book the tickets it gives you the option but you have to pay £500 extra which clued back stage tour, meeting Taylor, sign 2 shirts, 1 photo and 2 paper autographs and then she gives a souvenir.
it was AMAZING!!!!

I don't know about math but my top 3 defo is:
1. Loverrrr
3. Midnights
Original post by username6203623
When you book the tickets it gives you the option but you have to pay £500 extra which clued back stage tour, meeting Taylor, sign 2 shirts, 1 photo and 2 paper autographs and then she gives a souvenir.
it was AMAZING!!!!

I don't know about math but my top 3 defo is:
1. Loverrrr
3. Midnights

that would be a dream come true but I can't bring myself to spend £500 extra when I've already decided £300 is my budget D:
Reply 10
Good news guys! Latin America prices are 30-250! International will be cheaper than the U.S.A.! But I swear. If I hear a SINGLE American accent if I go or on a live I will NOT be happy
Original post by sprinkledcheese
dont get me wrong, I DO TOO but I'd really love long story short or just any song I can scream my heart out to which London Boy definitely falls under

I'm not sure about my mathematical ranking but my top 3 albums are Folklore, Lover and 1989!!!

love lss
Taylor is the music industry
Reply 13
songwriting wise I would choose folklore and evermore.
concept wise, maybe midnights and lover
relationship wise, would be red tv
vengeance, def rep
high school vibes would be her first 2
speak now and 1989 feeling so left out rn
Original post by midnights
songwriting wise I would choose folklore and evermore.
concept wise, maybe midnights and lover
relationship wise, would be red tv
vengeance, def rep
high school vibes would be her first 2
Reply 15
Can you share that slide. My top 3 albums are folklore, Fearless, Midnights (,mainly cause of midnight rain)

You guys might like this Taylor Swift Facts Quiz (8 questions)

Quick Reply

Latest