The Student Room Group

The Rain Lover thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
We are so alike. It was raining the other day after a warm sunny day,it felt so good and there was a gentle breeze that followed. It was like summer rain :love:

If you ever find out how crazy I am for rain, you'd probably think I am bonkers :erm:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I like to run in the rain :love:
And listening to it when it rains at night :ahee:

me too :h:
Original post by bookworm246love
me too :h:

:ahee: :five:
Rain is awesome :jive:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:ahee: :five:
Rain is awesome :jive:

it really is :biggrin: :love:
I like listening to the sound of rain, it's very soothing :smile:

I especially like this video in particular:

[video="youtube;xoirXUhEpIo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoirXUhEpIo[/video]
Original post by Hamoody
If you ever find out how crazy I am for rain, you'd probably think I am bonkers :erm:

I feel the same way
Original post by Leviathan1741
I like listening to the sound of rain, it's very soothing :smile:

I especially like this video in particular:

[video="youtube;xoirXUhEpIo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoirXUhEpIo[/video]

Omg this particular video is my ish for falling asleep at night
Original post by M14B
Rain smells?
How?

It's not exactly the smell of rain, but the delicious, earthy smell of the ground being churned up by the rain - it's called petrichor.
Yay, it's raining again, gonna go sit in it in the garden.
Original post by Longshot9000
Lovely comment but you're banned from my threads.

If you have to keep repeatedly telling me i am banned from your threads in each thread you make, then im obviously not banned
Original post by Betelgeuse-
If you have to keep repeatedly telling me i am banned from your threads in each thread you make, then im obviously not banned

Denied, you're banned.
Original post by longshot9000
denied, you're banned.

delete dis
Original post by Betelgeuse-
delete dis

Ok, you're not banned, but you're not allowed to make racially/ religiously abusive comments.
Reply 33
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes:colondollar:

Oh cool, has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like David Tennant?
I hate it if I've got somewhere to be, but generally I love it. The sound of it while I'm in bed is so relaxing. I love just going for walks in the rain when I've got nowhere to be and I can just change my clothes when I get back indoors. I love driving in the rain as well, don't like getting in and out of the car and all the faffing but to literally just go out for a drive in the rain, no music, window open a crack, just listening to the sounds.... Yeah, I'm weird :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest