The Student Room Group

Are Sharia patrols even a bad thing?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, sure. Why not? I'm sure it'll make society a much safer place. :rolleyes:
Original post by Malayali Ali
Unless they are versed in and implement the Deen its just polishing a turd. Its not good enough to just behave quietly on a night out, the youth need to be dressed properly, not consuming alcohol, be restricted to certain times of the day...possibly even a blanket curfew for certain period of the year like the exam season.

You're a troll, seriously, get a life.
Original post by JamesN88
I guess we don't have:

Human Rights
Freedom of Speech
Democracy
Freedom of Religion

Maybe I should go to Saudi for these instead?

All its done is make us decadent and flabby. Look at all the legions of single mothers, people on benefits etc..most of them native aswell. Feminism is totally out of control, thats the big one.

I tell you who would really grab Britain by the balls and get in rude health again, that Al-Mactoumb fella running Dubai.
All its done is make us decadent and flabby. Look at all the legions of single mothers, people on benefits etc..most of them native aswell. Feminism is totally out of control, thats the big one.

I tell you who would really grab Britain by the balls and get in rude health again, that Al-Mactoumb fella running Dubai.

What's ruining Britain is allowing people with your opinions into the country.

If by decadent and flabby you mean having 118 Nobel Prizes, having 5th highest GDP, having some of the greatest artists and literary figures of all time, not to mention an all in all great society, then I would love to be as decadent and flabby as it possibly gets. Dubai is a great city, but it has the morality and freedom of a 1983-esque city.
Original post by oShahpo
If by decadent and flabby you mean having 118 Nobel Prizes, having 5th highest GDP, having some of the greatest artists and literary figures of all time, not to mention an all in all great society, then I would love to be as decadent and flabby as it possibly gets. Dubai is a great city, but it has the morality and freedom of a 1983-esque city.

Aren't you a brother?
Such an obvious troll. 0/10.
Aren't you a brother?

Brother as in Muslim? no.
Unless they are versed in and implement the Deen its just polishing a turd. Its not good enough to just behave quietly on a night out, the youth need to be dressed properly, not consuming alcohol, be restricted to certain times of the day...possibly even a blanket curfew for certain period of the year like the exam season.

Shouldn't it be the parent's responsibility to ensure that their children are respecting the law and dressing/acting appropriately?
Original post by oShahpo

Everyday regional Britain is in terminal decline. We will be owned by India and China unless something drastic really changes our young. They just dont have the hunger that the youth over there have. This really comes down to traditional family discipline which in turn should be projected on to the nation at large. Underpinning all legislation should be strong moral principles backed up by the deterrent of physical force if you dont meet them.
Original post by Powersymphonia
Shouldn't it be the parent's responsibility to ensure that their children are respecting the law and dressing/acting appropriately?

Yeah it is. But where is that?
They dont need such a thing. Saudi functions pretty nicely, crime is incredibly low, the standard of living is amazing. Women are actually treated like queens.

Actually, according to research by the Womanstars Project, this is not true.

Reply 32
BNP sounds like the party closest to your ideology on all things but Islam... ironic isn't it?
They just dont have the hunger that the youth over there have.

Yea, it's because we have more food.
(edited 7 years ago)
Loads of trolling here
Reply 35
Original post by ATW1
Are you serious? Enforcing Sharia law on the streets of London in a Christian country is acceptable? I'd be interested to see what happens if a Christian patrol was set up in Saudi Arabia.

*atheist country
Original post by oShahpo
Yea, it's because we have more food.

Your South Asian and do Physics, that just illustrates my point. Gora parents just dont give a **** unless their kids are raising hell at school. The kids spend so much time playing football, tennis, cricket and going Scouts when really the parents should push education and morality instead. Tough love init, and thats what eastern principles/family life encourage - especially Islam.
(edited 7 years ago)
Your South Asian and do Physics, that just illustrates my point. Gora parents just dont give a **** unless their kids are raising hell at school. The kids spend so much time playing football, tennis, cricket and going Scouts when really the parents should push education and morality instead. Tough love init, and thats what eastern principles/family life encourage - especially Islam.

So you despise the natives but are happy to milk all the benefits of living in their country?

Total hypocrisy.

I was kidding btw, it was a pun.
I am not South Asian btw, I am Egyptian.
You're comparing English working class bottom of the list demographics with Upper Middle Class Asian demographics.
I am not sure what you want. This is the UK we're living in, if you fancy the Asian lifestyle so much and long for it, this isn't the right place to be if I am honest.
Original post by JamesN88
So you despise the natives but are happy to milk all the benefits of living in their country?

Total hypocrisy.

Nah my olds brought me here. Im looking to emigrate to Dubai hopefully. But that surely doesn't preclude me from holding an opinion on the social direction that the UK is going in and what the solutions are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending