The Student Room Group

Sick of London-centric news

If there is one thing I am finding increasingly difficult to stomach, it's how obsessed with big city cosmopolitan Britain the media is. Leave won, grow some balls and suck it up, what I do not for one second want to see when I turn on the television is some ''urban yewt'' talking about how we need ''more awareness'' taught in schools.

Britain is a green and pleasant land for people who ride horses, it's not a nation of concrete jungle dwelling chavs who need to have their asses wiped by the government at every stage of their lives.

@cookie123456789
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

So what exactly is your point?
Seems like your beating around the bush slightly.
Original post by Questioness
So what exactly is your point?
Seems like your beating around the bush slightly.

Ban chavs and urbanites from the media. Unless they're from Chelsea and the surrounding boroughs.
Reply 3
This is why i hate everything outside london. Go ride your horses then, dont come into this city.
Then vote with your wallet and read non-London-centric press.It offers you a totally different perspective.......

Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Ban chavs and urbanites from the media. Unless they're from Chelsea and the surrounding boroughs.

And why exactly is Chelsea an acception?
Original post by drogon
This is why i hate everything outside london. Go ride your horses then, dont come into this city.

but your girls are so easy.
And why exactly is Chelsea an acception?

They actually speak English. I generally dislike people who are addicted to public services as are Londoners.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
but your girls are so easy.

wut
They actually speak English. I generally dislike people who are addicted to public services as are Londoners.

Not to mention the gang culture, chav culture and talkin like dat fam wot u sayin innit. SHUDDUP BLUD
Original post by Conservationofmass
Not to mention the gang culture, chav culture and talkin like dat fam wot u sayin innit. SHUDDUP BLUD

What really drives me to hate is how much these chavs are addicted to mummy government, despite their supposed hatred of the government. They must be so proud of themselves :rofl: biting the very hand which feeds them.
Unfortunately London simply isn't British anymore thus isn't representative of the views of the general population.

It's really depressing walking around London nowadays I'm sure our ancestors would be truly horrified by what it's become.

Well I'm glad you approve of my borough :wink:. I think we should agree to disagree. London is amazing imo, boring old greeny town just won't suffice for me.
im so good
im from the hood
**** the government im a rebel
i want my benefits to treble

:rofl:
Well I'm glad you approve of my borough :wink:. I think we should agree to disagree. London is amazing imo, boring old greeny town just won't suffice for me.

Uxbridge is good also.
Britain vs London

If there is one thing I am finding increasingly difficult to stomach, it's how obsessed with big city cosmopolitan Britain the media is. Leave won, grow some balls and suck it up, what I do not for one second want to see when I turn on the television is some ''urban yewt'' talking about how we need ''more awareness'' taught in schools.

Britain is a green and pleasant land for people who ride horses, it's not a nation of concrete jungle dwelling chavs who need to have their asses wiped by the government at every stage of their lives.

@cookie123456789

And why on earth have I been tagged in this?:angry:

Whoa whao hold up now.

1st off..from this I gain you're a Leaver. I thought Leavers...were the ignorant chavs though, according to many remainers...?

People please be consistent. This proves that there's bigots and chavs on BOTH ends then.

Also urban is code for black so the black kid was whinging they lost and din't remain. Well he's an ignorant fool honestly. EU kept UK compensating for all the coloured migrants, with European migrants :facepalm: So glad these rose coloured lens remainers didn't get their pleasure.
Have I been tagged in this because I'm a posh Londoner or something?!?!
Please do explain why I am tagged in this
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Whoa whao hold up now.

1st off..from this I gain you're a Leaver. I thought Leavers...were the ignorant chavs though, according to many remainers...?

People please be consistent. This proves that there's bigots and chavs on BOTH ends then.

Also urban is code for black so the black kid was whinging they lost and din't remain. Well he's an ignorant fool honestly. EU kept UK compensating for all the coloured migrants, with European migrants :facepalm: So glad these rose coloured lens remainers didn't get their pleasure.

I voted remain because I like free trade and free movement with the European bloc. This is about more than the referendum, I want to see normal people who represent Britain on the television, not a group of people who represent only the city.

Don't even start with accusing me of racism, I hate seeing the White hipsters talking about how well educated they are despite the fact they work in cafes and restaurants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending