Original post by Zargabaath
I'm culturally enriching you

damn, u were funny for a bit :frown: now ur comments dont make sense
Original post by tanyapotter
damn, u were funny for a bit :frown: now ur comments dont make sense

i thought we had something
i thought we had something

i did too im a lil bit broken...??? can we start again? hi im tanya and im not a nazi
i did too im a lil bit broken...??? can we start again? hi im tanya and im not a nazi

yh bb let's start again im zarga and im not a nazi either
yh bb let's start again im zarga and im not a nazi either

omg we have so much in common :colondollar:
omg we have so much in common :colondollar:

and we both have an a as the second letter of our names
wanna get married? :colondollar:
Reply 46
CuckSucker.
I'm not entirely fond of the term. I've used it around two times I believe once out of anger and once as a joke. I am not fond of the overuse of these terms including xenophobia.

However when it comes to the term cuck, it does describe a real phenomena. One going back a long way with Haiti being a great example with some of the most extreme resulting circumstances. If stupidity can result in that, it can easily result in other bad things albeit it not as bloody and brutal.

Some people are so over defensive, supportive or even promoting of various groups perceived to the vulnerable that it transcends all reason or proportionality.

The origins of this pathology to my knowledge are not well researched so are speculative. White guilt is a big one and nearly all others fall on flaws the the human brain relating to social compliance and emotion.

Cucks and genuine racists are merely two extremes on opposite sides of a spectrum. True racists are actually in a very tiny minority. Over the last few decades however it has only been one side of the spectrum that has been stigmatised, condemned, attacked and heavily criticised. There has only been one direction to go in for many people and this leads to what we call cuckoldry which is on the other side of the spectrum. In a way the term cuck is a way fighting back. Anyone less further along the spectrum than another is slandered and called a racist or similar even if the person calling racism is so far down the spectrum that they are the genuine extremist and not the person they are attacking. I doubt the term cuck will be abused quite to the same extent but there's a small possibility.

Cucks at first might seem selfless or altruistic and therefore good but in reality they end up practicing another kind of bigotry or even racism, merely one not in favour of their own group. This can become so warped and bias that in effect they are attacking or undermining and working against their own group. This is where people are talking about things such as white genocide and so on. Some cucks have really gone far in their extremism and often don't quite realise the implications of what they are saying while attacking all manner of possible implications of what others might be saying.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Adamski191
Name-calling exists among all political parties. Unfortunately for you, my friend, Liberals are no exception. But I do agree, it does need to stop now.

It needs to stop when you get a taste of your own medicine. Well sorry, but I don't think you've had enough lessons in empathy yet.
Original post by ericcarlson1
Liberals are always being ridiculed for being good, decent people and having decent views and for helping refugees. Even if I say something widely accepted, such as "most refugees are nice, decent people", I get called a cuck by some right wing guy on tsr.

Have you ever stopped for a moment to consider that you might be trying too hard to be "decent"? Some people would consider your lack of humility snobbery. So you support refugees here in a token gesture, support this or that cause without real in depth understanding. This seems to me like the safety option, just do what you think you wont be condemned for. I think you're really supporting your own ego rather then refugees.

You're probably getting called a cuck because they know that more often than not two or three statements further and you'll be accusing them of racism, xenophobia, bigotry or being Hitler for not supporting reckless and insane policies on refugees.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dom2375
It's because they don't have a better reply.

I guess its the same with liberals and their extreme overuse of the word "racist", which lessens the severity of the word. See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxeZDgApzPE
Now, who can identify the difference between a cuck and a cuckservative?
OP is a Cuckold :^)
Original post by MrControversial
It needs to stop when you get a taste of your own medicine. Well sorry, but I don't think you've had enough lessons in empathy yet.

Empathy? What are you talking about? What did I do?
what
Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckold
I just let the people who use the word "cuck" say it bc it lets me differentiate between the intelligent and the not so intelligent lol
It's quite an apt description of a lot of clueless SJW types. When you willfully hand your country over to people who evidently don't share the same values as you, and are guilty of everything you falsely accuse right wingers of (homophobia, sexism, bigotry) and worse, you are nothing but a cuckold, my friend.
Original post by Mandem67
Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckold

You can use it as you would other words:

* Cucklord
* Cuckface
* Mothercucker
* Go cuck yourself
* Cuckmeat Sandwich
* King of the cuck
Original post by VV Cephei A
It's quite an apt description of a lot of clueless SJW types. When you willfully hand your country over to people who evidently don't share the same values as you, and are guilty of everything you falsely accuse right wingers of (homophobia, sexism, bigotry) and worse, you are nothing but a cuckold, my friend.

I fell in love with the word after seeing an extreme example of a guy who is completely cucked up and was trying to cuck me over as well.

Some people are so desperate not to be racist that they will go to extraordinary lengths to defend other races. They have no sense of balance or fairness so they will always choose in favour of another race just to ensure that they can't be seen to be racist.

The result is in fact extreme racism. Simply reverse racism. Discrimination in favour of any party is wrong.

Latest

Trending

Trending