The Student Room Group

GIFathon - Post your favourite GIF

Moving away from all of the doom and gloom that seems to be occupying the news every day for the past month - it's time to have a little laugh at some crazy GIFs.

Now some quick things, you have to limit yourself to one GIF. I know it's hard but I make the rules :colone: So the challenge is to find the funniest, epic or downright crazy GIF you can and give it a caption! The one that makes me laugh the most wins a prize...

My personal favourite has to be this one:

Caption: When I wake up every morning realising I have to talk to you guys :colone:

Joking :colondollar: but good luck!

Dont know how to post a GIF? Type in GIPHY on Google and find a GIF -> when posting, click on image and make sure to click on the 'FROM URL' tab and then insert the URL from GIPHY -> press submit and you're done! Hilarity ensues :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
The search for 500kb>x gifs begin!!
Reply 2
Basically any GIF from Nichijou, but...

When you drop the best part of your meal:
Reply 3
~Insert surprise &itch GIF here-
Reply 4
Apologies guys, there seems to be a restriction on GIF sizes or something :redface:
Reply 5
Well. I can see my gif, not sure if anyone else can because it is long as all hell (>30s) :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by Gogregg
Well. I can see my gif, not sure if anyone else can because it is long as all hell (>30s) :lol:

Yep I can see yours! Made me chuckle :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by PugDevil
Yep I can see yours! Made me chuckle :wink:

That's a relief :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest