The Student Room Group

I've Just Reached 15K Posts, AMA! :D

do you have a question you've been buzzing to ask me, ask away!

Scroll to see replies

Do you think anyone cares?
Original post by Thisismyunitsr

i do
Original post by Thisismyunitsr

no, not particularly. it's just a fun chat thread, it's not that deep lmao :tongue:

Original post by vapordave
i do

aww thanks lol :hugs:
Why do you give up your free time to volunteer?
Is TSR still worth it after 5 years?
What's your favourite Entertainment forum? :colondollar:
What did you have for breakfast?
What leaving presents will ecolier and becausethenight receive after so many years of voluntarily helping students in the different Medicine threads?
Original post by SpiderCrab
What leaving presents will ecolier and becausethenight receive after so many years of voluntarily helping students in the different Medicine threads?

The same present I got :biggrin:
Why do you give up your free time to volunteer?

because I enjoy helping people and getting involved in projects for the chat forum!

Original post by SagaciousSag
Is TSR still worth it after 5 years?

Hmm, I am, sort of, of the opinion that I enjoyed TSR more 5 years ago in terms of activity, content and community. but I imagine a lot of that is just nostalgia as everyone feels the same way about everything. There is also less benefits of the volunteer programme compared to 5 years ago. I still obtain enough value from TSR that I still use it regularly tho (not as much as I used to) , so I suppose it is still "worth it"!

Original post by YarberHervaYelp
Congratulations!

8 posts a day? Plus reading loads of threads too, I bet. Are you addicted? There are worse things to be addicted to of course.

I suppose you could say I am :colondollar: I definitely read much more than I post. I don't post as much as I used to!

Original post by Chronoscope
What's your favourite Entertainment forum? :colondollar:

N/A :hand:

Spoiler

respect and admiration :smile:
Original post by Elizabeth II
What did you have for breakfast?

porridge
Sweet or salty popcorn? :tongue:
Original post by Obolinda
porridge

Yummy, what did you have for dinner yesterday?

If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you be?
Original post by flaurie
Sweet or salty popcorn? :tongue:

:biggrin:
salt is the only correct answer :smile:

Yummy, what did you have for dinner yesterday?

If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you be?

rice and beans with some Nigerian stew. the English translation for what it's called is "water soup", which doesn't sound very appetising I imagine... I also had a salad as i had veggies to use up

this is very embarrassing but I'm actually scared of most non human animals. I imagine it'd be quite a trippy experience to be scared of yourself... so it'd have to be human. If I have to choose a non human one, itd be a domestic cat as you basically do nothing all day! living in the wild also looks stressful af
:biggrin:
salt is the only correct answer :smile:

:five:
rice and beans with some Nigerian stew. the English translation for what it's called is "water soup", which doesn't sound very appetising I imagine... I also had a salad as i had veggies to use up

this is very embarrassing but I'm actually scared of most non human animals. I imagine it'd be quite a trippy experience to be scared of yourself... so it'd have to be human. If I have to choose a non human one, itd be a domestic cat as you basically do nothing all day! living in the wild also looks stressful af

yummy!!!! And don't worry, that's totally fair enough :biggrin:

What's your favourite section on TSR?
What is she.org I see it on ur profile
Do you have a favourite post?

Or a least favourite post?
yummy!!!! And don't worry, that's totally fair enough :biggrin:

What's your favourite section on TSR?

chat obvs

Original post by yeet_21
What is she.org I see it on ur profile

"she" is my pronoun

Original post by 04MR17
Do you have a favourite post?

Or a least favourite post?

hard to say

least fav has to be a toss up of my posts I've made in D&CA in the past! I've deffo matured over the years LOL and am more careful of what I post. or any post where I've been abrasive or mean without intending to!

Quick Reply

Latest