The Student Room Group

What's the coolest sportswear brand in your opinion?

Reebok, Adidas, Nike, Fila, Ellesse, Palace, Champion... How would you rank these?
Adidas > Nike > everything else.

Lacoste for me though. To my knowledge, no football team has ever had their kits manufactured by Lacoste. It would be smart for a team to bear The Crocodile.
Reply 2
If you're including all sports brands and not just the ones listed then Rapha Condor. Out of the ones listed I really have no preference, although Nike often have the nicest looks and I find old school Jordans comfy.
Reply 3
"Coolest"?

What does that even mean?
Nike>Adidas>Everything else. Adidas has great clothing but Nike is better overall. Soz for all for Adidas freaks out there:smile:
Nike>all major sports brands.The niche, individual sports brands, e.g. Henri Lloyd for sailing, are far superior in quality and craftsmanship.
nike shoes
adidas trackies
Reply 7
nike
adidas adverts are growing on me
Just Do It
Original post by bigstar
Reebok, Adidas, Nike, Fila, Ellesse, Palace, Champion... How would you rank these?

Nike is the most popular / dominant sports brand.
Original post by scrawlx101
adidas adverts are growing on me

Adidas Originals makes the nicest stuff, given the choices in the OP.

Spoiler

Original post by Wilfred Little
Adidas Originals makes the nicest stuff, given the choices in the OP.

Spoiler

sold
Nikeee and then Addidas :biggrin: Everything else is irrelevant to me lool
Reply 14
Adidas changing the game.
[video="youtube;5Jfn-U6EGzU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jfn-U6EGzU[/video]
Original post by Rk2k14
Adidas changing the game.
[video="youtube;5Jfn-U6EGzU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jfn-U6EGzU[/video]

ngl adidas adverts need to step up to nike - level , I wana see an adidas version of unlimited you...

#Pogback
Nike is nice but I really like Under Armour, anybody agree?
Reply 17
adidas ftw
I wish adidas had more of story element to their adverts instead of sheer motivational talk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending