The Student Room Group

First thing you do in the morning?

Poll

First thing you do in the morning?

Yeah so what is the first thing you do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Yeah so what is the first thing you do?

I check my phone. I don't pray or anything, so that's out. If I have the time, I check my phone in bed and lie around for a bit while I wake up properly. If I don't then I usually feel really sleepy all day
Reply 2
Wake up :tongue:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I check my phone. I don't pray or anything, so that's out. If I have the time, I check my phone in bed and lie around for a bit while I wake up properly. If I don't then I usually feel really sleepy all day
:smile: All of this is me apart from the last sentence. Are you a heavy sleeper/need long hours of sleep?
Original post by UWS
Wake up :tongue:
Haha yeah obviously. But the following event?
Reply 5
Haha yeah obviously. But the following event?

Check phone, pee, then shower
Fart
Reply 7
Check my phone. Go through any new emails and messages. I have my phone set so that it would only make noise for alarms and calls from saved numbers between 11pm and 9am. I'm in multiple group chats on Facebook so I'd end up getting woken up in the middle of the night way too often. The rest depends on the day and my plans.
and clean my teeth I hate having a dirty mouth
:smile: All of this is me apart from the last sentence. Are you a heavy sleeper/need long hours of sleep?

I need about 9-9.5 hours, but that's about right for my age as far as I know :tongue: It wasn't until the other week at a hospital appointment that I was told my sleeping habits were insanely wrong and I'm getting referred to all kinds of places hahaha
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Fart
How did I forget that one ? :biggrin:
Turn on my computer.
Reply 12
Where is the option for coffee?

Roll out of bed.. coffee... then my day starts.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I need about 9-9.5 hours, but that's about right for my age as far as I know :tongue: It wasn't until the other week at a hospital appointment that I was told my sleeping habits were insanely wrong and I'm getting referred to all kinds of places hahaha
Lol I didn't know you could get referred to places for bad sleeping habits :dontknow:
Original post by Vereor
Where is the option for coffee?

Roll out of bed.. coffee... then my day starts.

Sorry about that. :redface:
Moan at my cats for waking me up 3 hours too early
Reply 16
Considering I normally don't go to bed until 2am, the first thing I do in the morning normally follows on from whatever I was doing at 23:59.
Original post by Dheorl
Considering I normally don't go to bed until 2am, the first thing I do in the morning normally follows on from whatever I was doing at 23:59.
Oh yeah, forgot about the people that do all nighters :tongue:
lmao
Knew what the result would be before I even clicked on this post...The first thing I do in the morning is have a Pee.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending