Visit website

Wellesley Avenue

Anyone staying on Wellesley Avenue? I'm at 51 :smile:
I live on Wellesley avenue but I'm a second year :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Nice!:smile: probably see you around then. What's the location like?
Original post by Nahimjustaworm
Nice!:smile: probably see you around then. What's the location like?

Its quite a nice street, and a lot of families live down it, both my neighbours are locals not students.

There are shops and takeaways/bars really close by, a sainsburys and a lidl about a 5 minute walk away and then the university is about a 15 minute walk :smile:

Theres also an unusual amount of very friendly cats, so if you leave any downstairs doors open be aware of that haha
Original post by fieldy_xo
Its quite a nice street, and a lot of families live down it, both my neighbours are locals not students.

There are shops and takeaways/bars really close by, a sainsburys and a lidl about a 5 minute walk away and then the university is about a 15 minute walk :smile:

Theres also an unusual amount of very friendly cats, so if you leave any downstairs doors open be aware of that haha

Lol, I do like cats tbf so that should be good. What's the social like on the street/in the area? Are you friendly with other uni peeps nearby?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nahimjustaworm
Lol, I do like cats tbf so that should be good. What's the social like on the street/in the area? Are you friendly with other uni peeps nearby?

I know a few people down the street just because I already knew them and they happened to move in. The people in the house next door to you are students too and quite friendly, but for the most part you'll only be social with your own house and the people you meet at uni :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest