The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just sent off my ucas application to Warwick, Edinburgh, KCL, Birmingham and Sheffield for computer science. I am an international student. I am really worried :frown:
It's weird to think in about a year from now we'll (hopefully) be at uni.
And now the waiting game begins for two emails, one saying my A* prediction for Maths is confirmed and the other for my A* prediction for Politics is confirmed.

Then I can apply! Hopefully it will be tonight but honestly I'm not betting on it.
Original post by tictactao
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! You're so smart omg XD Thank god offers are a bit slower than they usually are this year it makes waiting to send the applications off not so bad.

Thank you!! Sorry for the late reply :frown: I didn't receive a notification
Reply 324
Original post by BEARichards
Has anyone heard ANYTHING from Warwick? Sent my application on Monday and have received acknowledgement emails from all 4 of my other choices, but nothing from Warwick at all!

Warwick has not started...No offers.

I do not know why... Last year I remember someone getting an offer on 25th of September! This year they are relatively slow
Just received an offer for Swansea!
Original post by BioOx
Warwick has not started...No offers.

I do not know why... Last year I remember someone getting an offer on 25th of September! This year they are relatively slow

I hope they will start sending out offers soon. I guess they are not sending out offers because they are waiting for applications from those will apply late (late as in november december).
Original post by BEARichards
Has anyone heard ANYTHING from Warwick? Sent my application on Monday and have received acknowledgement emails from all 4 of my other choices, but nothing from Warwick at all!

Nothing, not even a confirmation email :frown: :frown:
Reply 328
Original post by SayoniRoy
I hope they will start sending out offers soon. I guess they are not sending out offers because they are waiting for applications from those will apply late (late as in november december).

No they send offers as they receive the applications. They do not accumulate applications. We have just to wait till they start looking at them
Original post by SayoniRoy
I just sent off my ucas application to Warwick, Edinburgh, KCL, Birmingham and Sheffield for computer science. I am an international student. I am really worried :frown:

Don't Worry, where are you coming from? :smile:
I just phoned Warwick and they essentially told me not to apply :angry:
Reply 331
Original post by hurricaneellin

Manchester.

Spoiler

Got an acknowledgment email from imperial today so at least I know my application isn't stuck in UCAS limbo.

Still waiting on warwick though
Reply 333
Original post by Lauren1498x
I just phoned Warwick and they essentially told me not to apply :angry:

Why?
Guys why are you all worrying about Warwick so much? They will obviously get back to you eventually - it doesnt matter that they haven't responded yet. If anything, it is a lot better that they wait and take everyone's application into consideration (as I know they do at Edinburgh) as it is fair.
Urgh. My Biology teacher is saying she's going to predict me a B despite getting an A in the past 2 official mocks. Other students got a lower A than me but are still predicted As.
I cannot wait to fight her
Application was sent off by school on Tuesday. Got acknowledgment from Cambridge a day later and Bristol today. Nothing from Warwick, LSE or Durham yet though
I applied on the 7th of September (crazy, I know!), and I haven't got any decisions yet! Apart from Cambridge, I applied to Durham, UCL and Exeter. Are these unis really as slow to make decisions as people say they are? (By the way, I'm a post-qalification applicant and am applying for English)
Original post by hurricaneellin

India :smile:
Just got an offer from York, History 😅 Applied Tuesday morning so pretty quick

Latest

Trending

Trending