The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by metrize
Just got imperial acknowledgment today

You're lucky! I'm hoping to get one soon, the tension is excruciating,
two of my friends have gotten offer from Bristol for geography and biochemistry
Just sent off my application :woo:
Original post by Beccaaaaaaaaa
I got mine after three days confirming my college choice had received my application and a reminder to ensure I'm enrolled to sit the TSA.Good luck to you too! What are you looking to study and at which college?:smile:

Hey! Got acknowledgement emails from all of my unis (Oxf, Imperial, UCL, York, Leeds) 10 minutes after I posted my question😂 (~24 hours after sending my application). I'm applying for Biochemistry in Brasenose. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 804
When is Warwick going to send out offers?
Original post by JellyfishThunder
Hey! Got acknowledgement emails from all of my unis (Oxf, Imperial, UCL, York, Leeds) 10 minutes after I posted my question😂 (~24 hours after sending my application). I'm applying for Biochemistry in Brasenose. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

PPE at University College :smile: so many of my friends are getting offers from various uni's and I'm still waiting ...:groovy:
Reply 806
Just sent off my app. Durham, Warwick, UCL, LSE and Bristol :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
has anyone heard from Birmingham or Nottingham for English yet?
Has Anyone got any law offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AM66
Just sent off my app. Durham, Warick, UCL, LSE and Bristol :biggrin:

Durham seems like they take ages :frown: the email I got from then acknowledging my app said they would probably wait until the Jan deadline so it's fair for all candidates, seems ages away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JellyfishThunder

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does oxf send acknowledgement emails? I hope I haven't messed up, or its cause I haven't taken my LNAT yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iman305
Durham seems like they take ages :frown: the email I got from then acknowledging my app said they would probably wait until the Jan deadline so it's fair for all candidates, seems ages away!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I'm not mistaken, someone who posted here last night already has an offer from them!
"
At Durham University, your application will be considered by admissions selector(s) for the department(s) to which you have applied. The admissions selectors will consider all applications as quickly as possible but in the interests of fairness, many decisions will need to wait until we have received all applications which were submitted by the UCAS deadline of 15 January."

It says *many* decisions, not *all*!
Original post by dorababy1995
"
At Durham University, your application will be considered by admissions selector(s) for the department(s) to which you have applied. The admissions selectors will consider all applications as quickly as possible but in the interests of fairness, many decisions will need to wait until we have received all applications which were submitted by the UCAS deadline of 15 January."

It says *many* decisions, not *all*!

I hope so, it's so sad to watch everyone at my school get offers lol while I'm sitting here with none, I guess law offers take longer too

Posted from TSR Mobile
To those who already have offers, when did you get the emails from UCAS and then your offer emails from your unis?
To those who already have offers, when did you get the emails from UCAS and then your offer emails from your unis?

I got the email from UCAS about 10 minutes after an offer was put on track, and then I got the email from the uni the next day :smile:

I got the offer at 4:00pm on UCAS but didn't get an update email until 20 minutes later. The university have yet to email me themselves though, I'm assuming they either won't send it until I reply or have sent a letter by post (because of the nature of the offer) but they didn't send an acknowledgement either.
Original post by butterfly_belle
I got the email from UCAS about 10 minutes after an offer was put on track, and then I got the email from the uni the next day :smile:

Well, but roughly what time?

The exact times for my offers were 15:49 and 16:46, and then I got emails from the uni's early morning the next day so around 9/10am

I spoke to a uni and they said they only do an upload/download for UCAS at 9:00am and 4:00pm, obviously this will vary slightly between unis but it seems as though there won't be much point checking during the middle of the day.

Latest

Trending

Trending