The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone receive an offer from Sheffield? If so, how long did it take? :smile:
Reply 1021
Anyone received an offer from kcl??
Original post by iman305
Same omg all my friends are getting offers and I'm sitting here with none, despite applying at the beginning of October

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied at the beginning of September, literally the day after "apply 2017" became available, and still nothing!
Applied at 4pm yesterday and have got 4 acknowledgements from Surrey, Cambridge, Bath and Warwick!

Just hope the next email is for me to check track!!! Maybe I'm being a bit too impatient and/or eager lol :colondollar:
Has anyone heard anything back from Stirling?
Applied to and received confirmation emails from QMUL, Newcastle, Sheffield and Southampton. Just hoping for interviews now
Original post by FlyHighSky
Me! Applying for physics at Manchester, UCl, Imperial ,Edinborough, and Cambridge (Natural Science)

Im applying for 4 of the same, physics too!! I'm just applying to Durham instead of Edinburgh :biggrin:
I got an offer from University of Birmingham for Computer Science :redface:
Received acknowledgements from Warwick, UAL, and Oxford!
Just got my offer from Warwick, AAB for Politics and History!!! :smile:
Original post by SayoniRoy
I got an offer from University of Birmingham for Computer Science :redface:

When did you apply? Congratulations :smile:
I just got a conditional offer from Birmingham!
Original post by eatyourmattress
When did you apply? Congratulations :smile:

October 6th :redface: Thank you so much :3
Just got an offer from the University of Kent
Original post by Ellie419
Just got an offer from the University of Kent

Yay! Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by h8skoooooool
Im applying for 4 of the same, physics too!! I'm just applying to Durham instead of Edinburgh :biggrin:

ooooh! who knows we might just end up at the same place! Did Manchester send you any sort of acknowledgement yet?
Applying to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Sheffield, Nottingham and Manchester! Predicted grades are A*BB although may change to A*AB. Haven't sent my application off yet! Anyone else here doing joint honours in Philosophy and Theology? Or one of those? Well done to everyone getting offers
Original post by l3mondr1zzle
Ah well good luck with Cambridge, but if not let me know! Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you and I will! Is Birmingham your definite first choice?
Ahhh everyone's getting offers from Birmingham, and it's one of my choices! Keeping my fingers crossed that I get an offer today...
Original post by hurricaneellin
Just got my offer from Warwick, AAB for Politics and History!!! :smile:

Well done!! :smile: when did you send yours off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending