The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Akhil1999.gs
I have applied on 12th and I didn't got anything from any university till now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, did u get an offer? which university/course?
Original post by abiril
Applied for maths on 10th October to-
Cambridge
Durham
Imperial
Bath
Exeter
Acknowledgements from them all within 4 days and an offer from Exeter today

Congrats on your Exeter offer! I've also applied there for maths, so do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are and what the offer is? Thank you!
Original post by Lit34
Thanks! Friday, and had the acknowledgement email Monday. How about you? what are you applying for, and where?

I am applying for Biological Sciences at Warwick, Oxford, Durham and Queen Mary and for Bioprocessing of New Medicines (Science and Engineering) at UCL. I'm an international applicant (I'm Polish btw) so I think that it may longer for me to hear from Universities (I'm not sure though)
Any IB students with offers???
Reply 2044
Original post by ksma1999
Congrats on your Exeter offer! I've also applied there for maths, so do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are and what the offer is? Thank you!

I'm predicted A*A*A and my offer from Exeter is AAA
Are offers to international applicants given out a bit later?
Original post by andre zolanski
Any IB students with offers???

Yes! An offer from Bristol for International Relations :biggrin:
Reply 2047
Original post by parzi10
I am applying for Biological Sciences at Warwick, Oxford, Durham and Queen Mary and for Bioprocessing of New Medicines (Science and Engineering) at UCL. I'm an international applicant (I'm Polish btw) so I think that it may longer for me to hear from Universities (I'm not sure though)

That sounds good! Good luck :smile:
Original post by evar12345
Are offers to international applicants given out a bit later?

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe we (international students) can get offers earlier at some unis as we have to pay more.
Original post by abiril
Applied for maths on 10th October to-
Cambridge
Durham
Imperial
Bath
Exeter
Acknowledgements from them all within 4 days and an offer from Exeter today

Congratulations! I also applied there, bu for English. I'm glad they've finally started giving out offers, although they've been in contact with me since I sent in my application in early September! Now they just need one last form from my referee and then I'll get a response. The suspense is killing me too!
got that dutty triple A Exeter offer
Original post by dfbenjamin
Yeah I ended up just sending back the sentence. Not sure why I was worrying about it honestly! Good luck with your interview!

I ended up sending another email because I realised that they wanted my arrival time and I didn't mention this at first :colondollar: so maybe I should have taken as much care as you!

Good luck to you too
Could anyone with an offer from Birmingham or Nottingham let me know how long it took after receiving the acknowledgment emails? :smile:
Original post by CaiusMartius
got that dutty triple A Exeter offer

Congratulations! What course did you get the offer for?
Original post by quinnthequail
Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe we (international students) can get offers earlier at some unis as we have to pay more.

Yeah, on St Andrews website it says that international applicants that apply between when UCAS opens and October 31st will get a reply/offer/ rejection by the 3rd week of November at the latest.

"We aim to provide all international students who submit a completed application between 1 September and 31 October with a decision by the end of the 3rd week of November. We aim to process any applications received from 1 November onwards within four weeks."

Idk about other schools tho but I assume for some schools it is the same.
Ive received an offer for Law from Newcastle today and I only applied on Friday, my offer is AAA and my predictions were A* A* A :biggrin:
Reply 2056
Just got an offer from York for PPE :smile:
Submitted my application on Friday 14th Oct in the evening. So it's only been 3 working days, very fast!
Original post by evar12345
Does anyone know when Durham starts giving out offers?

I applied on the 14th, and have gotten acknowledgement emails from all unis I applied to, except Durham.

I haven't received an acknowledgement either. I've heard they normally leave it till next year to give out offers.
Original post by quinnthequail
Yes! An offer from Bristol for International Relations :biggrin:

Congrats, what you predicted and when did you apply?
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
Cool, did u get an offer? which university/course?

Bristol (E&F), LSE(finance), Kings(Math with finance and management) which I may change to Warwick or UCL for economics or A&F, Oxford (E&M) and York (A&F and management)

Latest

Trending

Trending