The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by adaword
anyone know how long UCL and KCL normally take?

Not entirely sure how long they take but Kings Apply and some of their other systems are currently down so even if they were generally quick repliers I feel like this would be likely to cause a delay anyway?
Has anyone had any offers for Marine Biology yet??
Original post by TK_23
I've applied there, how long did they take to give you an offer?
Also, I haven't had an email saying they've acknowledge my offer, how long did that take for you? :smile:
Thanks

I applied on the 6th of October and got a reply on the 18th, but I think they must of only started doing them that week.

The email game within 24hrs, I sent it on a thursday and emails of acknowledgement came on friday mornng.
Lancaster just gave me an offer for History! 35 IB points overall with at least 16 points from HL

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LeFeuilly
Lancaster just gave me an offer for History! 35 IB points overall with at least 16 points from HL

Spoiler

When did you send your app?
Original post by LordMorrissey
When did you send your app?

October 7th, but Lancaster acknowledged my reply on the 10th :smile:
Original post by ImagineCats
Aaaaaah just got an offer from UEA!!! ABB!! Im crying omg

Well done!!!!!! What course?!
Reply 2207
Original post by JessicaApple
You receive an email shortly afterwards (my guess is in around 15 minutes but I'm not sure) whenever there's an update on track:smile:

I got an email from UEA the following day confirming my offer which I had already seen on track, so I guess it does vary a bit !
Original post by RelfTE
I got an email from UEA the following day confirming my offer which I had already seen on track, so I guess it does vary a bit !

Oh what I meant was the email from track notifying you that there has been an update:smile:
anyone had liverpool or bristol offers yet
Original post by Moogle679
Bath, Bristol, Imperial. Exeter, Nottingham, you?
Manchester, Nottingham, Surrey, KCL and UCL.
Reply 2211
Original post by paigeap

I haven't personally but seen a few people with offers from Bristol on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2212
Received an offer from the University of Warwick today, exactly 28 hours after I sent my application!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by paigeap

Have a number of classmates with bristol offers
Original post by paigeap

I've got one from Liverpool :smile:
My application finally got sent off! I applied for MMath/MSci in Maths at:
Bath
Bristol
Exeter
Imperial
Nottingham

:biggrin:
Anyone got mechanical engineering MEng offers yet?
I just got an unconditional from Roehampton! :smile:
Original post by Scarlet_Snow
My choices are as follows:
Bristol - English
Exeter - English
Plymouth - English (my first choice as I live very close to the campus and it would save me a lot of money)
Plymouth - English and Creative Writing (^^^^)
Portsmouth - English Literature

I sent my UCAS application off on Monday, it was sent by my school on October 18th, mid afternoon time :biggrin:
I've currently received conformation emails from Portsmouth, who will get back to me with their decision in approximately 10 working days, and Exeter who will get back to me "as soon as they can".

Plymouth pls, hurry, I want an offer!!! ;u;

UPDATE: I got an offer of 112 points minimum (BBC) from Portsmouth, after less than 48 hours! Plymouth and Bristol have my applications and I should hear back from Plymouth in 10 working days, woohoo!~

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Oops soz me again, has anyone been receiving confirmation emails from Leeds? All 4 other choices of mine have sent confirmation emails but not Leeds and idk if it's just Leed's policy not to do that until they reach a decision

Latest

Trending

Trending