The Student Room Group

OCR Biology F211 (cells, exchange and transport) - 11th Jan 2012

Scroll to see replies

explain, in terms of water potential, the movement of water between plant cells, and between plant cells and their
environment. (No calculations involving water potential will be set)

:s-smilie:
Reply 2141
Original post by AS01
My one is like using different solutions of different to purify proteins qualitative and quantitative paper are really easy don't worry about it. But evaluative one is quite hard not as easy as those two of course. You just have to know about enzymes and effect on them by different things the one which is there on the book.
good luck :wink:

Ahh thankyouuu! So enzymes'll come in handy for rhe qualitarive purifying proteins from blood plasma? yeah the evaluatives a bit harded, we've done that and the quantitative!
Thankyouu! :smile:
Reply 2142
does anyone have the exam?
Reply 2143
Original post by Khwab x
i feel like a loser doing this paper for the 4TH TIME!!! i have a's in all my a2 papers but this stupiddd paper stopped me from an A!!

Ive taken it 5 times and finally for the grade i want :biggrin: D hahahah, i also took the biological molecules/biodiversity/food and health paper 5 times too!! Its doable hahaa! eventually :P
Students who will be doing F212 in May: Please Click Here! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Does anyone have any tips for this paper? How did you prepare?! I hate the plants bit :frown: 3 weeks to go and I'm so scared!
Missed an A by one mark in January! Got my exam paper back and found that all the 4/5mark complicated questions I got full marks on, but I lost marks on the simple 1/2 marks questions, so annoying.
Has anyone created a thread for the F212?
Original post by Future_Dr
Has anyone created a thread for the F212?

Yes there is one!
Original post by Unsworth
Missed an A by one mark in January! Got my exam paper back and found that all the 4/5mark complicated questions I got full marks on, but I lost marks on the simple 1/2 marks questions, so annoying.

That sucks :/
Original post by Natalie21
Yes there is one!

Where is that? Can you give me the link?:smile:
Original post by Future_Dr
Where is that? Can you give me the link?:smile:

funnily enough you made it:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1965176&highlight=f212+may
has anyone got the 2012 f212 jan mark scheme plesaseeeeeeeeeee :smile:?
Original post by Natalie21
has anyone got the 2012 f212 jan mark scheme plesaseeeeeeeeeee :smile:?

Anyone have the Jan12 papers and mark schemes?
Original post by intellectual1
Anyone have the Jan12 papers and mark schemes?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1943168

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending