The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

thefacebook.com

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Alaric
I'm the same. I obsessively stalk people, but don't interact with them...

...and against all better judgement I just sign up.

A.

Congratulations MR Nightingale, you have just signed your young life away to the Devil that is known to all Computer kind as the Relationship Bridging Websites. Then again, you probably did that a long time ago.
Reply 21
Camford
Congratulations MR Nightingale, you have just signed your young life away to the Devil that is known to all Computer kind as the Relationship Bridging Websites. Then again, you probably did that a long time ago.

Wooo I have one friend! Rocks.

I'm such a technical laggard.

A.
Reply 22
Alaric

A.

if you add me, you'll have 2
Reply 23
i get the feeling that if i get up to 50 or so friends i'll have connections with everyone on thefacebook! alreay it's 852 :eek:
Reply 24
Alaric

A.

I feel like shouting at the top of my lung with a whiny noise "Friends! Oh yeah! For-ever!" But that'll just sound total retarted and wrong.
Reply 25
wooo, I've got three now :biggrin:
I'm so happy. This website could very well ruin any remaining revision :frown:...
Reply 26
i'm connected to 1938 people through friends. now to find friends at other unis...
Reply 27
now that's networking
Reply 28
naelse
now that's networking

Alaric, is that what we call neuronut network?
Reply 29
Camford
Alaric, is that what we call neuronut network?

No a neural net is nothing like this.

This is a social network, despite me knowing nothing about this site I *ahem* managed to do my dissertation on a social network.

A.
Reply 30
Found a bug.
Reply 31
where? how?
Reply 32
i dont know if it's the one i found, but if you have a friend who deletes their account, they still kind of exist, but don't...in some weird way.
Reply 33
my one is to do with searches. need to hit the bed... need to stop watching Ally McBeal and dreaming about becoming a lawyer...
Reply 34
You are connected to 69 people through classes.

You are connected to 2553 people through friends.

You have 231 friends (185 friends at Cambridge).

Argh! Why is this so addictive?!
Reply 35
Desperately Single? aren't we all...:frown:.
Reply 36
Camford
Desperately Single? aren't we all...:frown:.

No?!
mtbab
o rite is it like hi5 then?

If you guys like facebook then im sure you will find hi5 just as addictive. Maybe for that reason I shouldnt be telling you about it but mah here you go www.hi5.com its pretty quick to make an account and you will probably find freinds from old places you used to go to school or live or whatever. :biggrin:
Reply 38
Ticki
No?!

fine. just weak resistence then.
Reply 39
Joshworkinghard
If you guys like facebook then im sure you will find hi5 just as addictive. Maybe for that reason I shouldnt be telling you about it but mah here you go www.hi5.com its pretty quick to make an account and you will probably find freinds from old places you used to go to school or live or whatever. :biggrin:

Someone asked me to sign up to that too, so I did. Nothing happens on it though. Definitely not as good as Facebook.

Latest

Trending

Trending