The Student Room Group

Mphil Genomic medicine Cambridge 2024 interviews

hey,
I got an interview coming up and would like to hear how other peoples interview went.

Scroll to see replies

Hi..i am an international student..i did my interview in December..it was quite nerve wracking..still waiting for feedback
Original post by hfjkkkllkl
hey,
I got an interview coming up and would like to hear how other peoples interview went.

Congratulations! May I know, when did you apply? And when did they invite you for the interview?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi..i am an international student..i did my interview in December..it was quite nerve wracking..still waiting for feedback

Hello, I am also an International student. I did my interview last week. Did they notify you of interview outcome?
Reply 4
Original post by wannabegenius01
Congratulations! May I know, when did you apply? And when did they invite you for the interview?

I submitted on Jan 4th. how about you?
I submitted on Jan 4th. how about you?

Ah I submitted on Jan 4th as well. I guess I didn't get accepted. Thanks a lot! Wish you the best! :smile:
Hello, I am also an International student. I did my interview last week. Did they notify you of interview outcome?

Not yet.. Still waiting
Not yet.. Still waiting

All the best.. Where are you from??

Hey congrats on getting your interview. I am also an international student waiting for the interview… mind sharing what kind of questions did they ask? Was it academic-based or more like informal?
I applied on 23rd Jan but haven't received any news yet. the status is still 'under departmental review'. Around by what time will i receive an interview email? do all applicants get an interview invitation? thanks so much and good luck to you all!
Hi, has anyone received an acceptance yet? 🙂
Original post by Msnovemver1212
Hey congrats on getting your interview. I am also an international student waiting for the interview… mind sharing what kind of questions did they ask? Was it academic-based or more like informal?
Hey..sorry for the late response..it was more informal..an interactive session
I applied early December, It is still under review by the department. I am scared this might be a looming rejection
Original post by Anonymous #4
I applied early December, It is still under review by the department. I am scared this might be a looming rejection
may i know have u got the interview invitation? cuz i applied in late Jan and so far has not received anything yet
Original post by Anonymous #2
may i know have u got the interview invitation? cuz i applied in late Jan and so far has not received anything yet
No interview invite. My applicant portal shows "Under review by department". They said 90% of applicants should get a response by 12weeks. It past 12 weeks for me.
OMG, seems like the department is quite slow in processing applications. BTW IF ANYONE HAS GOT ACCEPTANCE LETTERS OR REJECTION PLEASE VOICE OUT. I AM STILL WAITING FOR INTERVIEW INVITATION BRUHHH
OMG, seems like the department is quite slow in processing applications. BTW IF ANYONE HAS GOT ACCEPTANCE LETTERS OR REJECTION PLEASE VOICE OUT. I AM STILL WAITING FOR INTERVIEW INVITATION BRUHHH
Some people have gotten interview invites
When did you apply?
It's more than 12 weeks I applied and no interview.
I also got a rejection from Gates.
My optimism is unfortunately dwindling.
Original post by Anonymous #4
It's more than 12 weeks I applied and no interview.
I also got a rejection from Gates.
My optimism is unfortunately dwindling.
Hey! I'm on the same boat as well. I am an applicant to the MRes Program though but I think we have the same department. Last week when I sent an email, I was told the course director will be shortlisting the candidates and that I should expect to hear back within a week. But I haven't heard anything yet, except being rejected from Gates yesterday. I don't want to lose hope but the situation demands otherwise, haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending