The Student Room Group

Gates Cambridge Scholarship - not USA

Hei everyone, I have applied to Gates Cambridge this year and was wondering if anyone not from USA has received any updates or knows when we will have some. Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, following! Also waiting for updates on Gates application
Hey there! The website says all applicants will be informed of their application status by Monday, March 4th, 2024. It's still a bit of a wait.
Reply 3
Original post by AnonymuStudent
Hey there! The website says all applicants will be informed of their application status by Monday, March 4th, 2024. It's still a bit of a wait.

Yeah, but last year some interview invites got sent as early as February 14th!
am anxious as they could send out interview invites any day now
Any emails, guys?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Any emails, guys?

Not for me
Last year the US round scholars-elect were announced 15th Feb, and let's see if they're sticking to the same date this year, and if so, maybe we can deduce that interview invites will be sent out roughly around the same time?
Apparently last year they sent interview invitations around 14th or 15th of February, not sure about this year...... there are not updated for me either!
The wait is killing me!!!
Last night I received an interview invitation (:
Original post by Percussionist

Congratulations!!!

Congrats!
If you did not receive an interview invitation by then does that pretty much mean that your application is unsuccessful? :,)
Based on the timeline on their website, it seems that interview invitations can be send out until the 4th of March, as that is the date when all applicants should be informed of their outcome! So I wouldn't lose hope!
(edited 2 months ago)

Congrats!!

Congrats! When did you get the offer from Cambridge? How long was the gap between offer and interview email?
Original post by dodododino
Congrats! When did you get the offer from Cambridge? How long was the gap between offer and interview email?

I haven't received my offer yet officially actually!
hoping that they’ll send interview invites on a rolling basis :frown:(
Original post by Anonymous #4
hoping that they’ll send interview invites on a rolling basis :frown:(

Fingers crossed!
I guess it would make sense for them to do so, as they only consider your application once it is admitted by Cambridge, which happens on a rolling basis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending