The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

thefacebook.com

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
facebook is proper slow at the moment.
Ticki
Someone asked me to sign up to that too, so I did. Nothing happens on it though. Definitely not as good as Facebook.

The main thing to do on hi5 is just to get mates on MSN not really to meet up or anything. I guess that s the advantage of a more local thing like facebook. hi5 still rocks though (and has wasted a lot of my time)!
Reply 42
Just one more form of work avoidance.

"Oh before I start revising I'll just check my e-mails, hmmm... no e-mails. Ah ha! What about thefacebook... lets see, more people I don't actually know? Fantastic, *confirm*... hmmm... wonder if I have any e-mails yet?"

and so the eternal circle of life continues.
Calvin
Just one more form of work avoidance.

"Oh before I start revising I'll just check my e-mails, hmmm... no e-mails. Ah ha! What about thefacebook... lets see, more people I don't actually know? Fantastic, *confirm*... hmmm... wonder if I have any e-mails yet?"

and so the eternal circle of life continues.

That is so true! A real vicious circle of time wasting.
Reply 44
Joshworkinghard
That is so true! A real vicious circle of time wasting.

Odd the way we recognise the problem and do nothing about it. Hell, I just started at this place. More procrastination me thinks. Thank god I've finished exams. Got 5 months to get facebook out of my system in preparation for next year
I want to get in but i dont have a cambridge email :bawling:

Latest

Trending

Trending