Scroll to see replies

Original post by perrytheplatypus
There's a snake in my boot!

Was there really a snake in your boot?

And hey how is you doing :smile:
Original post by Converse girl
Was there really a snake in your boot?

And hey how is you doing :smile:

Fortunately not. I think I was watching one of the Toy Story movies at the time.

I'm well. Should be revising, but oh well. You?

(On a side note, I find it quite amusing that we only speak once every few months. And that you, me and Soli are the main culprits behind this threads post count...:lol:)
Wow.....haven't been on tsr for aaages!
Hey thread :biggrin:
Three years on and still studying...I'm guessing everyone's disappeared from here too. Well, maybe someone will remember and log in after a few years like I have now xD
Original post by perrytheplatypus
Three years on and still studying...I'm guessing everyone's disappeared from here too. Well, maybe someone will remember and log in after a few years like I have now xD
Yeah it's not really worth bumping old threads like this.:wink:

Why don't you make a new thread, asking if anyone from back in the day is still around?:colondollar:

I'm going to ask for this thread to be closed now because that's the policy with old threads bumped like this. (Ironically, it was bumped to start with, a year between the OP and the first post.:lol:)

Ignore me kids I am wrong.:redface:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Yeah it's not really worth bumping old threads like this.:wink:

Why don't you make a new thread, asking if anyone from back in the day is still around?:colondollar:

I'm going to ask for this thread to be closed now because that's the policy with old threads bumped like this. (Ironically, it was bumped to start with, a year between the OP and the first post.:lol:)

Completely fine to bump this and happy for anyone to continue the game in this thread. :smile:
Original post by Paracosm
Completely fine to bump this and happy for anyone to continue the game in this thread. :smile:
:K: Didn't realise. Sorry @perrytheplatypus
Original post by 04MR17
:K: Didn't realise. Sorry @perrytheplatypus

All good! I think before the chat and games forum didn't show up with every new post on the main page, so it was a good place to chat sneakily. Or it's been too long and my memory's acting up :cookie:
The thread that never dies :hoppy:
What do you do as a part-time job, I do online tutoring

Quick Reply

Latest