The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i thought it was ok, i couldnt do the method of differences question and that was worth 9 marks. Oh well, but the rest of it was better than i had expected.
I did this exam yesterday as well. Generally I thought it was quite an easy paper (easier than january) but i also felt that i made sooo many mistakes throughout.

I just couldn't understnad the sum to infinity question at the end during the exam... the method occured to me right after the papers had been given in! I got the asymptote as y=1/9. Did you understand how to work out whether it approached from above or below for very large and very small values of x? ..

Anyhow, onwards. I have S1 and S2 tomorrow and then I am free :biggrin:
Reply 3
was it a sum to infinity? oops must of misread it... i also got my asymptope as y=0
Reply 4
I thought it was okay, but did M1 at same time which was way easier! Don't worry, I had no clue about horizontal asymptote - but it aint y=o cos I drew it on my calculator. y=1/9 sounds right - how did you get that?
i think i got 1/9 but thought that sounded wrong so drew it as y=1. oh well. I did M2 at the same time (well, i did m2 then fp1). m2 was horrible! will have really dragged me down. but im doing the modules for further maths AS so dont need it for uni which is 1 less thing to worry about
Reply 6
natsy
I have S1 and S2 tomorrow and then I am free :biggrin:

same here, i need to revise

Latest