The Student Room Group

Revision tips for Year 12s? Biology, Chemistry, Maths.

I currently do A-Level Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
Biology (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Maths (OCR-MEI)

I was wondering if anyone who is in Year 13 or have previously finished their a levels in these subjects and exam boards and have any resources I could use or any revision tips to get an A/A*.
Original post by pppoopoocheck
Biology (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Maths (OCR-MEI)

I was wondering if anyone who is in Year 13 or have previously finished their a levels in these subjects and exam boards and have any resources I could use or any revision tips to get an A/A*.

Hi @pppoopoocheck

Have you tried Seneca before? It's a revision website that is free for students and has pre-made revision packs for most subjects.

For example, I just typed in 'biology aqa a level' and it brought up the below revision set. It takes you through each subtopic and quizzes you throughout. I find it good for on the go revision or as a refresher of topics - especially if you covered them right at the beginning of the year.

https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/d0ce0c30-6417-11e8-8edc-d9cd1c890408/section/2d8f3a62-e194-4a24-85ed-222ce64c3cd7/session

Hope this helps.
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU
Original post by pppoopoocheck
Biology (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Maths (OCR-MEI)

Woahh you do mei maths too?
Reply 3
Original post by wanttoknow123
Woahh you do mei maths too?

yes

Quick Reply

Latest