The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Orihime
Can anyone recommend me some anime to watch - nothing too long something short and snappy, that is no longer than 50 episodes. I like to watch anime that involve the supernatural yet have a sense of humour, of course.

:no:

what have you already watched?
Orihime
Can anyone recommend me some Animes to watch - nothing too long something short and snappy, that is no longer than 50 episodes. I like to watch Animes that involve the supernatural or ninjas yet have a sense of humour, of course.

Code geass
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood (IS AWESOME)

Btw did you fix the WoW problem? or are you just going to buy it from amazon?
Reply 5982
Orihime
Can anyone recommend me some anime to watch - nothing too long something short and snappy, that is no longer than 50 episodes. I like to watch animethat involve the supernatural or ninjas yet have a sense of humour, of course.

Well since we don't know what you've actually seen I'll just fire some stuff out there:

Nabari no Ou
Basilisk
Eureka 7
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Blood+
Wolfs Rain
Mushishi
xxxHOLiC
Baccano!
Red Garden
Ghost Hunt
Natsume Yuujinchou
Bakemonogatari
Saiyuki
caraniel
Well since we don't know what you've actually seen I'll just fire some stuff out there:

:yep:

:adore:

Orihime, I implore you to watch Higurashi :puppyeyes:
Orihime
Can anyone recommend me some Anime to watch - nothing too long something short and snappy, that is no longer than 50 episodes. I like to watch Anime that involve the supernatural or ninjas yet have a sense of humour, of course.

2 x 2 = Shinobuden, fits the ninja/comedy description perfectly. :yes:
Reply 5985
AngryJellyfish
Eureka 7 is pretty epic, great characters and plotline. :yes:

How does it compare with something like TTGL?
bill-e
How does it compare with something like TTGL?

It's quite a bit more serious than Gurren Lagann plotwise, but the action and characters are about as good IMO. :yes:
Bleach was epic :eek3: but :rofl: @

Spoiler

Reply 5988
AngryJellyfish
It's quite a bit more serious than Gurren Lagann plotwise, but the action and characters are about as good IMO. :yes:

ah right thanks, im in love with TTGL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDYVTFd7GPs
JChoudhry
Bleach was epic :eek3: but :rofl: @

Spoiler

Bleach wasnt epic :mad:

Spoiler

Reply 5990
bleach and "epic" in the same sentance:rofl:
Reply 5991
Annaconda
:no:

what have you already watched/watching?

Naruto and Bleach, obviously. CG 1 and 2, FMA all of 'em, Darker than black, Blood+ and wolfs rain,Red Garden and
Ghost Hunt - that's it prety much.

I dont particularly like reading manga except for One piece and Naruto - I absolutely detest Bleach manga errruggghhh!
Reply 5992
Finished Durararararara. Good series, hoping theres going to be more.:yep:
Reply 5993
maid-sama is boring and predictable now:sigh: someone tell me its going to improve or not go on for 26ish eps:dry:

EDIT :beard: this ep ended pretty well actually, but I still had to sit through all that to get to it :confused:
Finished Baccano. Absolutely loved it. Loved every character (except Szilard :p:). I think it was one of ep's 11/12 which was my favourite which packed a big punch action wise. The ending to the core 13 episodes was brilliant with Miria and Isaac. Literally ROFL'd.
Not sure what to watch now. Might watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan or Mushishi or Planetes.
I downloaded Baccano today :ninja:
HilariousNinja
Finished Baccano. Absolutely loved it. Loved every character (except Szilard :p:). I think it was one of ep's 11/12 which was my favourite which packed a big punch action wise. The ending to the core 13 episodes was brilliant with Miria and Isaac. Literally ROFL'd.
Not sure what to watch now. Might watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan or Mushishi or Planetes.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann :nutcase:

ive had Baccano on my hard drive for ages, watched the first ep a while ago but it didnt turn me on :no: duno if i'll ever get back to it :p:
jakemittle
Bleach wasnt epic :mad:

Spoiler

Spoiler

HilariousNinja

Gurren Lagann= :love: I reckon you should go for it :yep:
Reply 5999
8 eugenius
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann :nutcase:

ive had Baccano on my hard drive for ages, watched the first ep a while ago but it didnt turn me on :no: duno if i'll ever get back to it :p:

:rofl: oh euge :emog:

I remembered whilst playing C&C95(random I know:lolwut:) that I never did get round to watching more lovely complex:giggle:

Latest