The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Matisse
Ah, thank you, glad to read. :smile: - Would you say it's on par with the Soul Society arc and is this arc canon (based on the manga)? I've postponed the manga too. :o:

So sorry to be so late to reply to this but..... I would say it's not too far behind the soul society arc ( infiltration ). Having said that, episode 242 was utterly rubbish ( I can barely remember it )!

Spoiler

No it's not included in the manga ( so it's a filler ). The ultimate fight still goes on in the manga right know. Although friday's manga.........................

Spoiler

Reply 781
caraniel
I watch Gurren-Lagann for Gainax, manliness and awesomeness :yes:

Up to ep 55 of Hunter X Hunter (sorry vinnie-kins :emog:) show is ridiculously addictive and just keeps getting better!

yeah well I just watched ep 58 last night :huff: watching thr ovas might be a problem since the download links arent in order :frown:
caraniel
I watch Gurren-Lagann for Gainax, manliness and awesomeness :yes:

Up to ep 55 of Hunter X Hunter (sorry vinnie-kins :emog:) show is ridiculously addictive and just keeps getting better!

Yes but everyone has seen GL. :huff:

Since you rated Hunter X Hunter 5 stars, I take it you like it? :p:
Reply 783
AsakuraMinamiFan

your thing doesnt seem to be very liked:indiff:
vin
your thing doesnt seem to be very liked:indiff:

Yes, what's wrong with people? :frown:
Reply 785
Truered
I'll post more about the expo later, but I have to get going shortly. It was fun, I was up from 6am and didn't get home until 9. Even after sleeping for some reason my hips hurt, but the rest of my legs don't :lolwut:

Also I'm now back home for reading week. I quickly skimmed through a later volume of the Rosario+vampire manga and was shocked to discover that in part of that volume the male lead actually does something other then talk pathetically and get beaten up :zomg:

That is shocking! I love the manga but reckon I wouldn't be keen on tskune in real life...despite liking him in the series...mainly because of his devotion to moka...who is amazing...Ginei is also growing on me, despite my initial dislike... but I haven't read much of the series yet
Reply 786
AsakuraMinamiFan

Everyone should see TTGL - tis amazing :awesome:

Yeah really liking HxH - I have a weakness for shounen anime anyway, but this is especially good - people actually die when they are killed! :p:
Reply 787
caraniel
Everyone should see TTGL - tis amazing :awesome:

Yeah really liking HxH - I have a weakness for shounen anime anyway, but this is especially good - people actually die when they are killed! :p:

Hence why I recommended it. :tongue: - One of the best of its kind, in my opinion. :smile:
Reply 788
Matisse
Hence why I recommended it. :tongue: - One of the best of its kind, in my opinion. :smile:

I dont know which link has the rest of the first OVA :puppyeyes:
Reply 789
vin
I dont know which link has the rest of the first OVA :puppyeyes:

MSN. :ninja:
Reply 790
Matisse

The dark edge to the show really does put it in a new league :yes: Two more episodes and I can move on to the OVAs :yeah:
Reply 791
oh yeah yesturday
HxH 58

Spoiler

caraniel
The dark edge to the show really does put it in a new league :yes: Two more episodes and I can move on to the OVAs :yeah:

:mad2:oh god damn you
Reply 792
caraniel

Yup, and wait until you watch the Greed Island arc. :giggle:

vin
oh yeah yesturday
HxH 58

Spoiler

:mad2:oh god damn you

You'll have to wait and see. :yes:
Reply 793
:excited: Ah so much for rationing myself, definately going to be onto the OVAs before the end of the day! :laugh:

But 1st a quick break to read chapter 42 of Pandora Hearts :yes:
the Sanji and Zeff backstory in One Piece :sad:

ep 27 of FMA:Bro was a pretty good recap ep :yep: the new OP :wtf: i do like the ED though :smile:
Reply 795
caraniel
:excited: Ah so much for rationing myself, definately going to be onto the OVAs before the end of the day! :laugh:

But 1st a quick break to read chapter 42 of Pandora Hearts :yes:

:stomp: Take a longer break please
I'm back... and I have a bit of a backlog again:

Shin Koihime Musou 3
Kimi ni Todoke 3
DtB S2 ep 3
Umineko 17
Letter Bee 4
Zan SZS 12 (priority download)
Winter Sonata 1
Sacred Blacksmith 4

I feel sorry for Katana and Pudding though; due to their internet issues not only have they been unable to start many new series, but they're several eps behind on last season's series too. It made discussing ongoing anime difficult. :p:
Reply 797
AngryJellyfish
I'm back... and I have a bit of a backlog again:

Shin Koihime Musou 3
Kimi ni Todoke 3
DtB S2 ep 3
Umineko 17
Letter Bee 4
Zan SZS 12 (priority download)
Winter Sonata 1
Sacred Blacksmith 4

I feel sorry for Katana and Pudding though; due to their internet issues not only have they been unable to start many new series, but they're several eps behind on last season's series too. It made discussing ongoing anime difficult. :p:

thats nothing:huff: ...still bigger than mine :ninja: but then Im not folowwing that many series, I wanted to watch more completed ones.:yes:
Reply 798
Just watched episode 1 of FMA:brotherhood (finally :p: ) it was as good if not better than I'd hoped...so far I agree with those who've said the pacing is much better...even in episode 1 there's a noticable difference :smile:
Reply 799
I need to start thinning my list I think - tis a bit too big ATM :erm:

Latest