The Student Room Group
Reply 1
jak67m
Hey im jack.... i got a C1 exam this monday!!!....and i have not started revision...im going to revise maths today and do past papers all day tommorow...i think i know most of the c1 chapters ...just get a bit stuck on intergration and differentiation sometimes.... still any advice? also any of u been in this position nd ended up with an A?

Do as many past papers as possible.
Perhaps try doing the mixed excersises at the end of each chapter.

Make sure you get your differentiation and intergration sorted as it will be important for c1 and the whole of c3 and c4 is differentiation and intergration
Reply 2
Yeah, past papers are the way to go. The exams all have a similar structure so if you do enough you'll get to know all the possible types of questions so there won't be any surprises in the actual exam.
Reply 3
Hi jack
Reply 4
Do Past Papers What Elese Have U Been Doing! And U Say U Know Chapter 1 Fully What About The Other 11/12 Chapters. Integration And Differentiation Are Really Easy At C1 My Favourite They Do Get A Bit Hard At C2!! So Prepare For The Worse
Reply 5
Keep practising and revising etc.
Reply 6
jak67m
Hey im jack.... i got a C1 exam this monday!!!....and i have not started revision...im going to revise maths today and do past papers all day tommorow...i think i know most of the c1 chapters ...just get a bit stuck on intergration and differentiation sometimes.... still any advice? also any of u been in this position nd ended up with an A?

Go through the chapters in the book, make a checklist of things which occur most in each chapter and make sure you know them. Do past papers. Anything you are unsure about, refer back to the textbook. Close the textbook. Do the past paper again. Good luck.
Me, definitely..last year...i was doing my AS maths with my GCSE's so i wasnt that bothered...i did revise a bit using livemaths but i never managed to do any past papers....i ended up getting an A...100% in my C1, 80% in S1 and 70% in C2...this year im working my socks off for A2 :smile: because i want a HIGH A*...
I recommend you do all the review exercise....and some past papers... However start with your hardest topic first...get that done....
Definitely use livemaths if you have it.
Hey
The best advice is just to keep doing the past papers and also the mixed exercises. The books have great examples in there so have a look in there if you get stuck.
Good Luck! :smile:
Oh..GOOD LUCK BTW!!!

Latest