The Student Room Group

Sharp GX10i and Data Cable

Hey, I'd appreciate any help, I have a Sharp GX10i mobile and have just bought a new data cable for it, as I was told that I could transfer ringtones and pictures between my mobile and PC. So I have the CDROM from both my mobile and the data cable only it won't let me! I have a CDROM full of ringtones, and loads of pictures on my phone which I want to put on my PC. I'm pretty annoyed as I just paid for the USB and it won't let me do anything :mad:

If anyone can help I would be so thankful! I know my phone isn't the newest of phones but I thought somebody might have/had it so they might know what to do!

Thank you in advance! :flutter:
Reply 1
go on www.crazynokia.co.uk sign up and ask
Reply 2
It's not a Nokia but thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 3
* gemchicken
It's not a Nokia but thanks anyway :smile:

Clue was in the title really :wink:

Does yr PC recognise phone at all?
Reply 4
I had the same phone phone as you (minus the i). I experienced the same problem except that was making use of the infrared port on the phone. Its is conviently locked so for reason its makes transfers a pain. The issue was never resolved but I am sure if you to take to a phone store (sharp are exclusive to vodafone right?) they can resolve the problem by allowing you to unlock something. If not sorry!

Latest

Trending

Trending