The Student Room Group

Russians

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Whyknows
"??????, ????????" is a modern version:biggrin:

??????? ??????? :wink:

??? ????????? ??? ??????? ??????????? ???? ??? ?????? ?????? ???????? ?????
Reply 381
tanusha-tomsk
Look who's got a new profile picture! (me :p:)

very nice! i feel proud of Russain girls - we are so beautiful!! and i can even see the kindness in your eyes!!
i've just read your profile - really impressive:wink:
Reply 382
abrp
translated into English or original russian?

what theme?

and how simple? some can be very complex whilst others have been made with children also as part of the targetted audience (this is usually the case with "ekranizatsya" of stories)

I'd prefer the film to have English subtitles (my Russian is no way up to understanding the plot of a film :redface: )

I don't mind too much about the theme....I'm into all genres of films :smile:

Childrens' films might be good....any suggestions?:biggrin:
tanusha-tomsk
Look who's got a new profile picture! (me :p:)

very pretty :smile:
outrageous lack of posting.
Did anyone watched the conference with Putin in Germany? I think he is smart ... To say to USA evrythin he thinks and then stating that he is Friends with BUSH... POlitically Correct!!! And at the same time saying your opinion to evryone:yy:

P.S The weapons part was the BEST:fight:
W.O.N.D.E.R
Did anyone watched the conference with Putin in Germany? I think he is smart ... To say to USA evrythin he thinks and then stating that he is Friends with BUSH... POlitically Correct!!! And at the same time saying your opinion to evryone:yy:

P.S The weapons part was the BEST:fight:

very smart person...hes like:

"we dont know whether America is developing new weapons..well..atleast they dont admit to developing them...well..atleast to the public...well..actually we do know that they are developing them...but..lets pretend that we dont know...so yea..America isnt developing any weapons..and neither are we .."

LOL...

and the whole "youre not developing weapons to prevent our nucleur capabilities, right? well...were not developing weapons which could easily destroy your preventative capabilities for a fraction of the cost.."

VERY smart and intelligent guy.
abrp
very smart person...hes like:

"we dont know whether America is developing new weapons..well..atleast they dont admit to developing them...well..atleast to the public...well..actually we do know that they are developing them...but..lets pretend that we dont know...so yea..America isnt developing any weapons..and neither are we .."

LOL...

and the whole "youre not developing weapons to prevent our nucleur capabilities, right? well...were not developing weapons which could easily destroy your preventative capabilities for a fraction of the cost.."

VERY smart and intelligent guy.

Openly offending the most powerful country in the world is anything but smart.
Bismarck
Openly offending the most powerful country in the world is anything but smart.

what are they gonna do about it though :rolleyes:

everyone knows that they are spying on us..and we are spying on them.

its obvious that both still consider each other enemies.

besides...you didnt listen to the whole interview (or any significant parts of it id warrent) so youre not in a position to comment on the dexterty of his answers :smile:
abrp
what are they gonna do about it though :rolleyes:

everyone knows that they are spying on us..and we are spying on them.

its obvious that both still consider each other enemies.

besides...you didnt listen to the whole interview (or any significant parts of it id warrent) so youre not in a position to comment on the dexterty of his answers :smile:

Everyone spies on everyone. It's bad diplomacy to say it out loud.

America doesn't consider Russia to be enemy. It believes Russia can be useful in dealing with other countries and is willing to put up with Russia's anti-American rhetoric. It's why the US doesn't openly back Georgia or Ukraine against Russia. As for what the US can do, undermining Russia with every one of Russia's neighbors, keeping it from joining the WTO, pushing more strongly for new oil pipelines from Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, etc. Of course it has no reason to do all that because it has more immediate concerns right now.

If you want to see smart leaders, look at China's. They're becoming more and more powerful while claiming that their rise is peaceful. Thus China rarely gets mentioned as a possible American adversary.
Bismarck
It's why the US doesn't openly back Georgia or Ukraine against Russia.

I dont know wat about Georgia, But US backed openly Ukraine against Russia :smile:
USA sponsored openly the new Ukrainian president, and he made strong propaganda against Russian Politics. So Now Ukraine is divided into two sides (against and with Russians) and this is sad :frown: , because ppl with money are against but the educated part of Ukraine are with.. So nobody knows how it will end :s-smilie:
W.O.N.D.E.R
I dont know wat about Georgia, But US backed openly Ukraine against Russia :smile:
USA sponsored openly the new Ukrainian president, and he made strong propaganda against Russian Politics. So Now Ukraine is divided into two sides (against and with Russians) and this is sad :frown: , because ppl with money are against but the educated part of Ukraine are with.. So nobody knows how it will end :s-smilie:

Er, no it didn't. It just called for a fair election after Yanukovych tried to steal the first election. And the EU was far more aggressive with ensuring a fair election that the US was.
so why is USA surrounding Russia with their new anti ballisitc missle defence system?

and if i rember correctly USA sent troops to Ukraine (NATO) as part of some training programme..hmm..sounds like backing to me...btw everyone hated it in Ukraine...because they know Russia > USA :wink:
Bismarck
Er, no it didn't. It just called for a fair election after Yanukovych tried to steal the first election. And the EU was far more aggressive with ensuring a fair election that the US was.

hmmm,, Wat it was the opposite thing? Orange Revolution had lots of money from "UNknown' Resources" . Second thing , in the first ellection, Yanukovich won, but when they did the ellection for the second time the difference i think was only 3-5% and many ppl didnt VOTE bcz their names werent on list.
abrp
so why is USA surrounding Russia with their new anti ballisitc missle defence system?

and if i rember correctly USA sent troops to Ukraine (NATO) as part of some training programme..hmm..sounds like backing to me...btw everyone hated it in Ukraine...because they know Russia > USA :wink:

Eh? It did that before as well. And Kuchma agreed to it. Kuchma must have been an American pawn as well. :rolleyes:

W.O.N.D.E.R
hmmm,, Wat it was the opposite thing? Orange Revolution had lots of money from "UNknown' Resources" . Second thing , in the first ellection, Yanukovich won, but when they did the ellection for the second time the difference i think was only 3-5% and many ppl didnt VOTE bcz their names werent on list.

So the US might or might not have given some money to democratic parties in Ukraine, while Russia openly gave money to Yanukovych and Putin openly backed him. What's your point?

Firstly, I don't believe you. Secondly, even if that did happen, whose fault would that be? Kuchma was in charge of the elections.
Bismarck
Eh? It did that before as well. And Kuchma agreed to it. Kuchma must have been an American pawn as well. :rolleyes:

Firstly, I don't believe you. Secondly, even if that did happen, whose fault would that be? Kuchma was in charge of the elections.

First of all Kuchma is too Weak to take any side, he thought about his pockets in the first place. Therefore he was both with US and Russia. Second thing he was smart enought on opposite of Ushenko, to understand that Russsians are nearer to help than US.
Third thing, US did gave money to Ushenko (alot of money) so he will start propaganda against Russians. Why do u think they need all of this? Only to spend money? I dont think US are charity workers!!!

And about believing me,, I didnt understand wat part you dont believe me? About the names that were not present in the ellections? I can state 100% that it is true, my grandfathers name and all his village members were not present, so they didnt vote! Is this co incedence? :rolleyes:
just went to my first SYSTEMA lesson in London at Broadgate Circle

despite being the youngest person there i felt really comtorbale and at home.

we did lots of sparring. most of the students were russian and very friendly...had quite a few intresting convos with them...and many of them helped me and showed me the begining stuff.
Is it just for guys? Could I have a go? :p: My brother would certainly find that interesting.
Reply 398
Well, anyone can go...
tanusha-tomsk
Is it just for guys? Could I have a go? :p: My brother would certainly find that interesting.

there was one woman there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest