The Student Room Group

Russian speaking exam

So my school is making me do a Russian speaking exam this Friday. My school doesn’t do Russian GCSE, however they’re asking me to do it because I speak Russian as it is my native tongue. I never did a speaking exam beside the one we have to do for English so I don’t know what to expect from it. Can anyone tell me what you usually do in a speaking exam?
Original post by maksiim
So my school is making me do a Russian speaking exam this Friday. My school doesn’t do Russian GCSE, however they’re asking me to do it because I speak Russian as it is my native tongue. I never did a speaking exam beside the one we have to do for English so I don’t know what to expect from it. Can anyone tell me what you usually do in a speaking exam?

i would assume its the same format as the english one and just to make sure, watch some yt vids on how the format is
Reply 2
(Original post by maksiim)So my school is making me do a Russian speaking exam this Friday. My school doesn’t do Russian GCSE, however they’re asking me to do it because I speak Russian as it is my native tongue. I never did a speaking exam beside the one we have to do for English so I don’t know what to expect from it. Can anyone tell me what you usually do in a speaking exam?

how did it go ?
Original post by rayhxn97
i would assume its the same format as the english one and just to make sure, watch some yt vids on how the format is

Nah, it would be a case of it being Russian as a foreign language (so similar to other GCSE MFL exams).
Reply 4
Original post by stillzy
(Original post by maksiim)So my school is making me do a Russian speaking exam this Friday. My school doesn’t do Russian GCSE, however they’re asking me to do it because I speak Russian as it is my native tongue. I never did a speaking exam beside the one we have to do for English so I don’t know what to expect from it. Can anyone tell me what you usually do in a speaking exam?

how did it go ?

I decided to decline as I was asked to sit the higher paper for science and I didn't want extra stress from the language exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending