The Student Room Group

Russians

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Montella9
AAAA Ruskie)))
Est' kto nibud' zdes' iz Moskvi?
Ili te katorie sobirayutsya idti v Manchester University v 2010 godu?

Ya iz Samari i uzhe v Manchestere :smile:
Reply 881
This lounge is pretty slow...pathetic guys, really pathetic!

I, personally, expect more in the coming new year!
Reply 882
Lana-90
Da, a chto?

Da ne prosto, ti smotrishsya kak obichnaya Britanka, nikogda bi ne dodumalsya chto ti Ruskaya :p:

Kak dela s universitetom? Mnogo tam Russkih? :smile:
Reply 883
Montella9
Da ne prosto, ti smotrishsya kak obichnaya Britanka, nikogda bi ne dodumalsya chto ti Ruskaya :p:

Kak dela s universitetom? Mnogo tam Russkih? :smile:

Haha da, vse dumaut chto ya Anglichanka, tolko uznayut esli im kto govorit (obichno ne ya). Ya uzhe zdes' ooooooooochen' dolgo zhivu.

S universitetom ne ploho, tolko mne nado mno povtoryat na ekzameni no ya eshse ne nachala! lol
Da, dovolno mnogo, u nas esti russkaya society :biggrin:
no ya na vstrechi osobo ne hozhu. i na moyom kurse mno chelovek iz polshi i bolgarii tozhe.
Reply 884
Lana-90
Haha da, vse dumaut chto ya Anglichanka, tolko uznayut esli im kto govorit (obichno ne ya). Ya uzhe zdes' ooooooooochen' dolgo zhivu.

S universitetom ne ploho, tolko mne nado mno povtoryat na ekzameni no ya eshse ne nachala! lol
no ya na vstrechi osobo ne hozhu. i na moyom kurse mno chelovek iz polshi i bolgarii tozhe.

Kruto :biggrin:
Ti skol'ko let zdes' zhivesh? Russkiy ne nachinaesh zabivat'?
Reply 885
Montella9
Kruto :biggrin:
Ti skol'ko let zdes' zhivesh? Russkiy ne nachinaesh zabivat'?

Ya zdes' uzhe 9 let lol, a ti?
da, nachala davno haha, osobenno seychas kogda v universitete, potomu chto ya doma vse vremya s mamoy govorila po russki a seychas ne skem. vo snovnom ne zabivayu a prosto delayu oshibki.
Reply 886
Yasno :P
Ya zdes' 5 let zhivu, i Russkiy davno uzhe nachal zabivat' :P

Ti chasto Rossiyu to possishaesh? Ili Angliya dlya tebya teper' tipa rodini?
I really want to do the siberian railway and stop off in some of the towns and cities deeper into Russia.

I'd also like to speak some Russian but I'm already learning French and Spanish so time is pretty short!

Is Russia a safe place to travel in? The government seem really stupidly strict on Visas and there are tales of corrupt officials trying to con money out of travellers etc.

Maybe I should get a russian guide?! :smile:
Reply 888
Montella9
Yasno :P
Ya zdes' 5 let zhivu, i Russkiy davno uzhe nachal zabivat' :P

Ti chasto Rossiyu to possishaesh? Ili Angliya dlya tebya teper' tipa rodini?

Net, redko, bila tolko dvazhdi s teh por kak ya syuday priehala, a ti?
Rodina vsegda budet Rossiya, no ya predpochitayu zhit' sdes' :smile:

V kakie universiteti ti podal?
Reply 889
Lana-90

У нас тоже есть. Только смысла в них не вижу... Может кто объяснит?
Reply 890
Mike B
У нас тоже есть. Только смысла в них не вижу... Может кто объяснит?

У нас классный рашшен соаите - масленитса, Baltic Sea Vodka Party, вечиринки, встречи в пабах, просмотры русских фильмов в кинотеаторе тринити колледжа кэм юнивера.

Монтелла, что же вы так. Я тут тоже шестой год. Но с русским все более менее отлично. Знаки припинания только иногда ставлю не правильно. Это дело каждого мне кажется не забывать родной язык ИМХО

Кто получал паспорт? Буду подавать 8ого февраля. Говорят 3 месяца расматривают? Буду настоящим Англичанином - с одной стороны это очень грустно :s-smilie: Я очень большой патриот.

Вот еще - помойму писал - кто знает как GCSE перевести в оценки русской пятибальной системы?

Ну и еще один до кучи вопросик - кто помнит сайт куда вбиваешь кэндидейт намбер и центр намбер и он дает тебе твои экзамены? А то я нервничаю не по детски :woo: хоть и насдавал я 13-14 этих экзаменов не считая моков. :eek3:
Reply 891
Main_Du_Bois
I really want to do the siberian railway and stop off in some of the towns and cities deeper into Russia.

I'd also like to speak some Russian but I'm already learning French and Spanish so time is pretty short!

Is Russia a safe place to travel in? The government seem really stupidly strict on Visas and there are tales of corrupt officials trying to con money out of travellers etc.

Maybe I should get a russian guide?! :smile:

It is very unsafe in Moscow if you have an outlining race...if you see what I mean? Crowds of skin heads, nationalists...but if you don't go round random parts of Moscow you re fine.
Russia it self is quite safe. Obviously language barrier will be a big step for you.
Trans Siberian Railway is a really good idea. It will take a week. Train will stop at every major city for quite some time, so you would be able to explore stuff around train station, get yourself some beer from local old woman who re sell stuff for living to people on trains and continue your insane journey

Siberia it self is very beautiful part of Russia. Obviously it is not that stereotypical north part of Siberia Europe is being brain washed about. But more of a mid Siberia.
I've spend 2 weeks in Magnitogorsk and we took a taxi from Cheljabinsk. It took us 5 hours to get there. :eek3: There were 6 of us in Renaut Leganne and lot's of luggage + 2 bikes (it was downhill biking championship we were heading to) Even though the taxi driver was really hillarious (smoked every 5-15 min and we were listening to folk rap singer for quite a while) we only paid 12 quid each.
The country side from the window of the car was just amazing. Never endless forests and fields!
And Magnitogorsk it self was beautiful.
http://cs4127.vkontakte.ru/u365375/94869415/x_ba1c3f7f.jpg
http://cs1696.vkontakte.ru/u2764127/56357689/x_2ab20b0e.jpg
DynamicQ
It is very unsafe in Moscow if you have an outlining race...if you see what I mean? Crowds of skin heads, nationalists...but if you don't go round random parts of Moscow you re fine.
Russia it self is quite safe. Obviously language barrier will be a big step for you.
Trans Siberian Railway is a really good idea. It will take a week. Train will stop at every major city for quite some time, so you would be able to explore stuff around train station, get yourself some beer from local old woman who re sell stuff for living to people on trains and continue your insane journey

Siberia it self is very beautiful part of Russia. Obviously it is not that stereotypical north part of Siberia Europe is being brain washed about. But more of a mid Siberia.
I've spend 2 weeks in Magnitogorsk and we took a taxi from Cheljabinsk. It took us 5 hours to get there. :eek3: There were 6 of us in Renaut Leganne and lot's of luggage + 2 bikes (it was downhill biking championship we were heading to) Even though the taxi driver was really hillarious (smoked every 5-15 min and we were listening to folk rap singer for quite a while) we only paid 12 quid each.
The country side from the window of the car was just amazing. Never endless forests and fields!
And Magnitogorsk it self was beautiful.
http://cs4127.vkontakte.ru/u365375/94869415/x_ba1c3f7f.jpg
http://cs1696.vkontakte.ru/u2764127/56357689/x_2ab20b0e.jpg

I'm a 6ft 3 white man with a shaved head, so hopefully I'll be ok. Though I'm not a racist myself!

Yeah I'm not sure why more people don't do the siberian railway, It's actually cheaper to get to asia by rail through Russia than it is to fly. For example I want to go to Thailand and maybe Japan if I have the money and the idea of using the trip there as a holiday too, well that is just too good to pass up!

Those pictures are nice, I do like the stark beauty of a snowy landscape... *looks out the window... :smile:
Reply 893
Main_Du_Bois
I'm a 6ft 3 white man with a shaved head, so hopefully I'll be ok. Though I'm not a racist myself!

Yeah I'm not sure why more people don't do the siberian railway, It's actually cheaper to get to asia by rail through Russia than it is to fly. For example I want to go to Thailand and maybe Japan if I have the money and the idea of using the trip there as a holiday too, well that is just too good to pass up!

Those pictures are nice, I do like the stark beauty of a snowy landscape... *looks out the window... :smile:

You may even get recruited. They may think you are a representative of the UK skinheads.

Skinheads Without Borders, I hear they are all uniting some what.
Reply 894
UGeNe
You may even get recruited. They may think you are a representative of the UK skinheads.

Skinheads Without Borders, I hear they are all uniting some what.

:biggrin: +1
DynamicQ
:biggrin: +1

:rolleyes: fail
Reply 896
Lana-90
Net, redko, bila tolko dvazhdi s teh por kak ya syuday priehala, a ti?
Rodina vsegda budet Rossiya, no ya predpochitayu zhit' sdes' :smile:

V kakie universiteti ti podal?

AAA blin,tol'ko seychas zametil chto ti otvetila na moyo soobshenie :frown:

Ya tozhe tol'ko dvazhdi bil,soovsem ne ponravilos',ya teper' sebya shetayu bolee Britancem chem Ruskim, no Rossiya vse ravno rodina i y ee lyublyu :smile:

Podal v Manchester, Cardiff, King's College, City i Bath universities :smile:

Vot teper' zhdu ni dozhdus' kak v Universitet poydu, Freshers week, novie druzya, noviy gorod :biggrin: nadeyus eto budet Manchester :smile:

Kak v Manchestere voobshe zhivetsya? Dorogoy gorod ili priemlimiy?
Montella9

Kak v Manchestere voobshe zhivetsya? Dorogoy gorod ili priemlimiy?

depends on your definition of expensive
Reply 898
manDarinka
depends on your definition of expensive

Well, how does it compare to cities such as Cardiff, where its very cheap to live (bus fares, pub/nightclub prices/average accommodation price etc.) :confused:
Reply 899
manDarinka
haven't been to cardiff.
more expensive than Swansea, less expensive than London- that's sure!
you are thinking second largest city in the coutry!

Hmmm, fair enough...

Its just that lots of people have been praising Manchster for its cheapness :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest