The Student Room Group

Under what circumstances would you agree to the death penalty?

Scroll to see replies

You so funny NB, you really is.

I can't believe you're still demonstrating how much of a humungous pr*ck you are in this thread, spitting out your dummy because not everyone shares exactly your views. Grow up, now, will you? And stop scoffing at everything; it makes you look so unattractive.
Reply 161
I'm against the death penalty under ANY circumstances. Nobody should have the right to take another life away, and even if somebody has committed murder, it doesn't suddenly make it acceptable for their life to be cut short too.
franktherabbit
You so funny NB, you really is.

:blush: I'm honored; but I do protest. :colonhash: It is the irony of your following comment that is what you'd call 'funny'. :smile:

franktherabbit
I can't believe you're still demonstrating how much of a humungous pr*ck you are in this thread, spitting out your dummy because not everyone shares exactly your views. Grow up, now, will you?

:colonhash::p: Now, now...we don't want you getting too het up do we? You silly sausage.

franktherabbit
And stop scoffing at everything; it makes you look so unattractive.

Impossible
Case in point really, eh? *laughs*

And het up, darling? Mind, you're the axe-swinger here.
franktherabbit
Case in point really, eh? *laughs*

And het up, darling? Mind, you're the axe-swinger here.

No, I'm not letting emotions get in the way (as you clearly have done; I haven't seen it necessary resort to name-calling simply because I don't agree with you). :yep:

Then again, you haven't actually come up with anything by way of argument (let alone decent argument) for days, so I have no reason to take you seriously.
When I benefit from it greatly.
for dictators, death would be liberal - torture would be better; gaddafi got off lightly
serial murderers (with enough evidence) deserve death, or at least to spend their lives rotting in a dirty dungeon
(edited 10 years ago)
Rape, Bankers losing all of our money, certain cases of murder.
Original post by HashimKF
Rape, Bankers losing all of our money, certain cases of murder.

how is rape worse than murder?
Lol what's wrong with you people? This thread is 4 years old

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending