The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Changing to 2010 Entry?

Ok so I applied for 2011 entry for physics, but now it comes round to it I really do not want to do it, I really want to do 2010 entry.

Just wondering is it too late to switch?
I'd imagine it would be ok from the uni's point of view, since not everyone they offered places to will have taken them up on it.
What about accommodation/finance?

Any help will be much appreciated.

EDIT: Just looked at the accommodation site for the deadline, apparently it's the 31st May. Is there still a chance, then, that I will be able to switch to 2010 entry since I still may meet the deadline?
Reply 1
You really need to phone the university and ask them. ASAP!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
JB Johnstone
Ok so I applied for 2011 entry for physics, but now it comes round to it I really do not want to do it, I really want to do 2010 entry.

Just wondering is it too late to switch?
I'd imagine it would be ok from the uni's point of view, since not everyone they offered places to will have taken them up on it.
What about accommodation/finance?

Any help will be much appreciated.

EDIT: Just looked at the accommodation site for the deadline, apparently it's the 31st May. Is there still a chance, then, that I will be able to switch to 2010 entry since I still may meet the deadline?

Get in contact with the undergrad admissions officer for Physics ASAP.
Reply 3
Thanks for the urgent messages guys! :smile:
I contacted the admissions office by phone and email, they forwarded my request onto the physics department and I should hear by the start of next week, which still gives me plenty of time to apply for accommodation and organise my finances.
Quite glad it's out of my hands now.

Latest

Trending

Trending