The Student Room Group

WJEC Spanish - oral & written!

Hi all :smile:

So,] all of you should have done the SN1 speaking unit for WJEC AS Spanish, and for A2 as well I reckon.

SN2 was on Tuesday - how did you think it went?
My teacher bought the Oxford University Press past paper practise, but It's £140 so not every school will have it I guess.

The gap fill is my downfall - they're annoying! I've been getting 30/35 on the writings, but my teacher is harsh and will never give 10 for accuracy so I usually get stuck with 18/20, 4/5, and 8/10 >:frown:

I think the exam went well - the listening was hard, i think i only managed 5 on the verdad/falso exercise. But the grammar for exerxise 2 was surpisingly easy, i reckon I could have got nearly full.

Anybody care to share answers? I remember quite a lot from the grammar (ex 4) and the translations (ex 5)?

Cheers! GOOD LUCK
Kins.
Reply 1
I got a card about costumes used for flamenco dancing, that was interesting.
Then i went on to say a whole sentence in french before i had a break down, be surprised if i get higher than a D.
hahaha gap fill <3
If you read the announcement in red at the top of this thread, you'll see that we're not allowed to discuss orals until tomorrow, so you might want to edit your posts until tomorrow to avoid a 10 point warning!

Best of luck with the written though (I'm not taking Spanish - German is more than enough for me!)
Reply 3
jlp54321
I got a card about costumes used for flamenco dancing, that was interesting.
Then i went on to say a whole sentence in french before i had a break down, be surprised if i get higher than a D.
hahaha gap fill <3

I got that card

breeezedd it
Reply 4
up!
Reply 5
upppp...

Latest

Trending

Trending