The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Spanish Paper 3 (Speaking/IRP) 7692/3 - 2024 [Exam Chat]

AQA A Level Spanish Paper 3 (Speaking/IRP) 7692/3 - 2024 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: N/A
Length: N/A

Resources
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/as-and-a-level/spanish-7692

(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

hi guys- when do qwe all have the exam.- if so --- we would all like to know. Peole have theries onl ther 10th of my and 11th? anyone else havbe theirs that day. - Also what our our. instagramsa- we could get in contqact wiht eachother an dhelp each othjr out.
Original post by sd.s,d cs
hi guys- when do qwe all have the exam.- if so --- we would all like to know. Peole have theries onl ther 10th of my and 11th? anyone else havbe theirs that day. - Also what our our. instagramsa- we could get in contqact wiht eachother an dhelp each othjr out.

The date and time that you’ll have your exam will depend on your school as not everyone does the exam at the same time.

Also don’t share offsite chat (emails, social media handles etc) in this thread or via PM, just use this thread instead as that’s the purpose of it.
i did my speaking exam yesterday, feel free to ask any questions !! i also did a couple massive posts for speaking exam revision advice on the 23-24 spanish A level thread !!
Original post by charmaine.d
i did my speaking exam yesterday, feel free to ask any questions !! i also did a couple massive posts for speaking exam revision advice on the 23-24 spanish A level thread !!

Hey Charmaine same here . Can I just ask what topics u got . I got igualdad de Los sexos and Los ídolos ? Thanks 😊
Hey Charmaine same here . Can I just ask what topics u got . I got igualdad de Los sexos and Los ídolos ? Thanks 😊

hi !! we don’t do those topics with eduqas, but i got something to do with equality and the lack of representation of women in south american govts and how marriage has changed over the years!!
hi !! we don’t do those topics with eduqas, but i got something to do with equality and the lack of representation of women in south american govts and how marriage has changed over the years!!

This thread is for AQA FYI

Also nice (that you’ve done that exam),
Original post by Talkative Toad
This thread is for AQA FYI
Also nice (that you’ve done that exam),

oh yes ! i forgot to read that part lol, i was just looking under IRP in general for anyone who might need help !
oh yes ! i forgot to read that part lol, i was just looking under IRP in general for anyone who might need help !

Ah fair, I think that it’s good to help students.
Hi! Mine is on the 7th
Reply 10
mine is on the 19th of april !! so nervous ahh
Oh wow that’s super soon! At least you can forget about it all and all the cultural stuff after and purely focus on language
Reply 12
Original post by Rachel565
Oh wow that’s super soon! At least you can forget about it all and all the cultural stuff after and purely focus on language

that's true! but i'm honestly better prepared for paper 1 and 2 haha... a lot of practice for paper 3 still to do but we've got this !!
Ah I know what you mean me too it’s hard to revise paper 3

Bet you are relieved it’s over! Hope it went well!
Original post by gintax
mine is on the 19th of april !! so nervous ahh

Good luck! Let us know how you get on! What are you doing your IRP on ?
Original post by Talkative Toad
The date and time that you’ll have your exam will depend on your school as not everyone does the exam at the same time.
Also don’t share offsite chat (emails, social media handles etc) in this thread or via PM, just use this thread instead as that’s the purpose of it.

Good luck everyone! How are you preparing or have prepared for the cards?
Hi guys
Original post by ilovelemons
Good luck everyone! How are you preparing or have prepared for the cards?

I’m just going through each topic and making flashcards on some good facts and data I could include for each to memorise! Also learning the vocab
Reply 19
Original post by ilovelemons
Good luck! Let us know how you get on! What are you doing your IRP on ?

I'm doing my IRP on how Frida Kahlo's paintings demonstrate her radical views on a woman's role in the early 20th century !! What is yours on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending