The Student Room Group
tradingmyheartforyours
I have finished my disastrous exams and currently doing post exam evaluation and looking over my revision notes to see what went wrong. I had the scenario of we didn't learn that in lectures and none of my multiple revision books contained information on the topic today in an exam.

Anyone else feeling downcast about their efforts? I want at least a 40%:p:

Is that really the best thing to be doing now? That exam has happened, move on and focus on things still to come. :smile: Even if they were disastrous, there's nothing you can do now.
i do this quite often, but i never look over my notes after an exam as i know it will stress me out. i also dont tend to talk about it in much depth with my coursemates afterwards as i don't want to be reminded of things i may have forgotton. it isn't always a good thing to do to yourself if it makes you stress (I know it does to me!)

i;m terrified of thursday though. our lecturer has sent us the exam format and it's on nothing hehas taught us :frown: i made my revision notes for this subject 6 weeks ago due to other exams and coursework. the entire class are freaking out, we arent sure what to do. we can only guess at topics :/
Reply 3
Afraid i might have failed or 3rd'ed an exam today. Way to bring down the average.
Reply 4
Looking at your notes after an exam is a terrible idea... personally I keep thinking about whether or not I messed up this one question on my electromag exam but it's over now, so bleh just forget about it. There's nothing to be gained from thinking about it.
I just had to check something out straight after the exam yesterday but it was only 1 thing. It went sort of ok, except that I made up some of it. But no, I was telling myself, "No, do NOT look over it, there is no point and it'll only make you feel worse...".

I still have my notes kept for August though lol They'll obviously have to be improved if I need them! I'm on a top-up course, I don't get a 2:1/2:2, whatever, so I just need to pass this exam, though obviously more would be nicer.

Latest

Trending

Trending