The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I found it easier, I did A1, B4 and C6 and BTW who is the person in your sig?
Reply 2
ExplosiveSam
I found it easier, I did A1, B4 and C6 and BTW who is the person in your sig?

I did exactly the same as you! :rolleyes:

it's kim kardashian :yep:
Reply 3
I did A1, B4 and C6 as well.. Pretty easy TBH.
Reply 4
same a1 b4 c6 sort of ran out of time did three normal questions and the case study in c6
Reply 5
i did A2, B4 and C6 - it was okk - i had to rush near to the end :/, how many pages did people rite :s-smilie:
I also did A1 B4 C6, what case studies did you use, my timing was really bad though. Gotta do well on the skills paper now :biggrin:
Reply 7
yash121
i did A2, B4 and C6 - it was okk - i had to rush near to the end :/, how many pages did people rite :s-smilie:

I wrote about 4 and a half pages
Reply 8
ItzMizzGawjuss
I also did A1 B4 C6, what case studies did you use, my timing was really bad though. Gotta do well on the skills paper now :biggrin:

A1 - Bangledesh flood
B4 - Nairobi, Kenya
C6 - Arusha, Tanzania aid scheme
Reply 9
ItzMizzGawjuss

i did A2 but for B4 i used Rio and for C6 I used Tanzania
Reply 10
i wrote 8 pages
Reply 11
Eggbloke
i wrote 8 pages

How bog is your handwriting?!
Reply 12
I did A1, B4, C5 was pretty easy but the problem was that you wanted to write alot but not enough time lol an extra 15 mins would of be helpful.

A1 = Boscastle
B4 = Edmonton, London
C5 = Amazon rainforest, Logging.
Reply 13
Rassam
How bog is your handwriting?!

If you mean big, my handwriting is pretty small...
I did
A1 - Northampton flood 1998
B4 - People migrating Sao Paolo Brazil
C6 - Haiti
Reply 15
Eggbloke
If you mean big, my handwriting is pretty small...

Whoa, i wrote 4 and a half and I was writing at full speed and about 12 words to a line
Reply 16
damn i rote 9 pages - DID ANYONE DO A2 :s-smilie:
Reply 17
Exam went ok, i did A2 B4 and C6, i worte about 10 pages with normal size hand writing :/!!
Reply 18
I didn't find it too bad, did A1, B3 and C6. Case studies: mississippi flood, rochina and tanzania. i wrote about 12 pages, but someone im my year managed to write 18 :O i dont no how, she must have written a page in 5 minutes. Oh for the urbanisation case study i wrote the name of the place people move to wrong throught the whole case study, i called it a different name as i got it mixed up with another case study, i know that all of the facts right in it, do you think i will get many if any marks for it?
Reply 19
mpgeorgie
I didn't find it too bad, did A1, B3 and C6. Case studies: mississippi flood, rochina and tanzania. i wrote about 12 pages, but someone im my year managed to write 18 :O i dont no how, she must have written a page in 5 minutes. Oh for the urbanisation case study i wrote the name of the place people move to wrong throught the whole case study, i called it a different name as i got it mixed up with another case study, i know that all of the facts right in it, do you think i will get many if any marks for it?

wait wasnt that question B4

Latest

Trending

Trending