The Student Room Group

TSR Anti - Racism Society

Scroll to see replies

dimexi
EDIT: how can people on TSR get away with such quotes as above... I will not agree for anyone who quotes things like that to be in here... hmmm!!!
All some people are interested in doing is mock us!! i cant believe that :frown: its not right!!

I've just finished reading it all too and OMG some people! :frown:
I didn't mind a BNP member in at first either but these have definitely changed my mind. Unfortunately, they all seem to be the same.
Reply 381
abuhamza
dimexi in islam yoou are racist like bnp we must fite them to! lol :tsr: wel done
oo please.... ahhh!! i can be bothered with people like you... hmmmm!!! very pointless.. thats an accusation that isnt right but i cant be bothered.. you are not worth my time and effort
hugatree
Of course you're important. :wink: All people are.

Ayaan (or anyone, really) what's a white nationalist? :smile:
Hiya huga! The link that refused turned up is pretty fair and shows that WN is a broad church. It's not inherently racist even though many racists are under the umbrella.

In London today, there's a state visit by Chinese President Hu, so we've got Tibetans and friends of Tibetans including my mum ( :smile: ) waving flags and banners saying that Tibet is for the Tibetans and that this particular ethnic group has a right to a homeland based on ethnicity and kinship and culture and religion. I supported the Free Tibet campaign long before I became WhiteNationalist, and my WNism is an honest extension of my earlier wish for non-White peoples to secure a homeland and a valued sense of peoplehood.

It might be great if the Chinese and the Tibetans wanted to become one people, (it would simply mean the Tibetans vanishing from our world and the Chinese continuing to be Chinese of course), but it's not the way things are. I'd hope the anti-racism society is against genocide.

The UN Convention Against Genocide bans acts committed with the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group". That's exactly what's been happening in Tibet--for decades and only Nationalism and a formal, international respect for ethno-homelands can prevent it for other peoples. To be honest I think the Tibetan cause is already lost.

As long as these differences of race, religion and ethnicity drive people to mass murder and genocide HOMELANDS are a great and wonderful and NECESSARY thing.

edit: dimexi, I suspect AbuHamza is a troll pretending to be a Muslim so as to make Muslims look particularly stupid.
A couple of points here

1 - can I join as although I am caucasion, because of my nationality, I have faced large amounts of discrimination originating from a certain annoying animated TV series which portrays Canadians with flapping heads and caused me to face 3 years of Blame Canada

2 - I personally do not give a monkey's about what political viewpoint people stand from, as long as they are not racist. BNP, Labour, MRLP, just so long as they KEEP IT POLITICAL and not racial. People are in here to oppose racism, but saying 'no BNP members' is also discrimination.

3 - WTF is up with all this pile o' turd that is going on in here. Last time I looked in here it seemed like a nice place, now we have idiots ruining the place!! Please keep it to the topic of the society, and not other stuff.

4 - The housing benifits scheme offered by the government for immigrants is NOT free housing. It may be GIVEN to the families at the council's discretion on the understanding that the family WILL WORK to pay off the council, and when they earn enough, WILL EITHER BUY OR RENT the property, and pay the taxes etc... AND pay a sum to the government (not sure what or how it is worked out) If they DO NOT attempt to find work, CHEAT the system or FALSIFY documentation, they will be EVICTED from the property.

5 - My rant is over now
Reply 384
hugatree
I've just finished reading it all too and OMG some people! :frown:
I didn't mind a BNP member in at first either but these have definitely changed my mind. Unfortunately, they all seem to be the same.
well what can i say... the members have spoken!!!
--------------
The Canadian
A couple of points here

1 - can I join as although I am caucasion, because of my nationality, I have faced large amounts of discrimination originating from a certain annoying animated TV series which portrays Canadians with flapping heads and caused me to face 3 years of Blame Canada

2 - I personally do not give a monkey's about what political viewpoint people stand from, as long as they are not racist. BNP, Labour, MRLP, just so long as they KEEP IT POLITICAL and not racial. People are in here to oppose racism, but saying 'no BNP members' is also discrimination.

3 - WTF is up with all this pile o' turd that is going on in here. Last time I looked in here it seemed like a nice place, now we have idiots ruining the place!! Please keep it to the topic of the society, and not other stuff.

4 - The housing benifits scheme offered by the government for immigrants is NOT free housing. It may be GIVEN to the families at the council's discretion on the understanding that the family WILL WORK to pay off the council, and when they earn enough, WILL EITHER BUY OR RENT the property, and pay the taxes etc... AND pay a sum to the government (not sure what or how it is worked out) If they DO NOT attempt to find work, CHEAT the system or FALSIFY documentation, they will be EVICTED from the property.

5 - My rant is over now
I know!! its terrible.. all of a sudden we have got a whole loads of idiots trying to make a mockery of the society!! its unbelivable!!..
I agree with you; as far as people keep their views political; im happy with that...

and ofcourse you can join, it doesnt matter if you are asian, black, caucasian, arab.... and so on
Reply 385
in islam dimexi is hero lol fight bnp lol we can b racist to lol! :champ:
Reply 386
abuhamza
in islam dimexi is hero lol fight bnp lol we can b racist to lol! :champ:
what the hell are you on about?? im no racist.. pls leave here!!
Reply 387
we must bee raicst to bnp islam is to spred britain become islam country! they arre try to KILL ISlam!
I'm not trying to mock the society - I'm actually interested in joining. But, like the canadian said in point 2, looks like I can't join because of blatant discrimination. :rolleyes:
ArthurOliver
edit: dimexi, I suspect AbuHamza is a troll pretending to be a Muslim so as to make Muslims look particularly stupid.

You might be right on that one.

ArthurOliver, that was a confusing thing to read.
When I clicked that link yesterday the first thing it said on the page was "White nationalism is the attempt to create racial identity groups which advance the social and economic interests of white or Caucasian people".
I don't like the sound of that. Nor the idea of creating different groups or the profit for the white people.

I don't know what's going in Tibet and China and why they should but don't want to merge, so I won't express myself about that.

ArthurOliver
I'd hope the anti-racism society is against genocide.

I'd hope EVERYONE is against genocide.

The Canadian

That's what I thought too, that it doesn't matter what political party you support, and gave them a chance. However, they don't seem to know all that racism consists of, and have very different ideas to the rest of us.
Of course not all people are the same, but the 2 or 3 people from the BNP/WN share certain views I personally and probably others disagree with.

I agree on the housing thing. Someone said that they were given free housing while the 'original' British people are living on the streets. That's ridiculous. ALL people can get housing and things they need in order to survive in Britain. There is always something to turn to. There are free shelters and very cheap food in places for very poor people; no one has no other choice as to live on the streets.
Reply 390
Aristogeiton
I'm not trying to mock the society - I'm actually interested in joining. But, like the canadian said in point 2, looks like I can't join because of blatant discrimination. :rolleyes:
im not discriminating.. well i would hope we are not... but i have left the decision to the people.. you can read their views... i have seen some of the quotes also posted by thebucketwoman... shocking!!!.......

some people are really out to make a fool of us... that wasnt the reason why this society was started in the first place... Im getting so annoyed with some of the things that are going on here.. i have seen threads and posts of some people who wanna join and im not impressed at all.......
Reply 391
dimexi
im not discriminating.. well i would hope we are not... but i have left the decision to the people.. you can read their views... i have seen some of the quotes also posted by thebucketwoman... shocking!!!.......

some people are really out to make a fool of us... that wasnt the reason why this society was started in the first place... Im getting so annoyed with some of the things that are going on here.. i have seen threads and posts of some people who wanna join and im not impressed at all.......

pleese make quote so we can alll see how bnp are like to islam
Reply 392
hey can i join please?

abuhamza
pleese make quote so we can alll see how bnp are like to islam
dude your posts make no sense, use some grammer.
dimexi

:ditto:

It's not about discriminating BNPers or whatever political party. It's that we don't share the same views as to what racism is and the way we'd like things to be in the world.
--------------
Commander V
hey can i join please?

Are you from the Correct Grammar is Cool society? :biggrin: That thread has been dead for a couple of weeks now.
^ but a racism society shouldn't be about how 'we'd like things to be in the world'.

dimexi

I don't care what the bucketwoman says; she's got it in for me! She seems to think that the BNP want to kill all jews, gays, blacks etc. Which is frankly absurd.
Reply 395
Commander V
hey can i join please?

hey CV!!!! well, there is no particular way to join.. i will just add yourname on the list available on the first page when i get round to editing it :p:.. im off to lunch now though so ill see you later :p:

.. arghh!! ignore the silly guy above.. he has no sense and not suprisingly No english skills as well
Reply 396
hugatree

Are you from the Correct Grammar is Cool society? :biggrin: That thread has been dead for a couple of weeks now.
no im not, im just saying it would make more sense then, :smile:
dimexi
.. arghh!! ignore the silly guy above.. he has no sense and not suprisingly No english skills as well

erm, excuse me?
Reply 398
ill join too :smile: to support my fav dimexi...and for the cause too :smile:

:hugs:
Aristogeiton
^ but a racism society should be about how 'we'd like things to be in the world'.

An anti-racism society IS about how we'd like things to be in the world. 'We' as in the people that share the same views on racism.

Bon appétit Dimexi. :smile:
--------------
Aristogeiton
erm, excuse me?

She meant the troll (abuhamza), not you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending