The Student Room Group

TSR Anti - Racism Society

Scroll to see replies

dimexi
aww thanks guys :p:... and yes i get just oneset of presents or sometimes none at all :frown:
None at all? :eek:

:hmmmm:

:idea:

:flowers:
Happy B'day Dimexi!

Enjoy!

:biggrin:
Reply 1582
hugatree
None at all? :eek:

:hmmmm:

:idea:

:flowers:
aww thanks sweetie :p: hehe... I like your line of smileys hehe very logical progression :p:

--------------

ArthurOliver
Happy B'day Dimexi!

Enjoy!

:biggrin:
Reply 1583
Happy (belated) birthday.
Reply 1584
may i join this society please. I am a new menber. how do you know if you have joined a society?
Reply 1585
Atomik
Happy (belated) birthday.

--------------

manny
may i join this society please. I am a new menber. how do you know if you have joined a society?
You are welcome here.. but read the first post in the thread..
manny
Hi! :smile: Usually you get a logo from the society but this one doesn't have one yet so your name will just be on the members list (first page) for now.

--------------

dimexi
aww thanks sweetie :p: hehe... I like your line of smileys hehe very logical progression :p:
I'm generous like that. :biggrin: Online flowers. :biggrin:
So how was your birthday Dimexi? Did you do anything fun?
Reply 1587
hugatree

I'm generous like that. :biggrin: Online flowers. :biggrin:
So how was your birthday Dimexi? Did you do anything fun?
When to see my friend at work.. saw lots of planes (we study aerospace engineering).. was good fun:smile:
Reply 1588
hey :smile:
dimexi
When to see my friend at work.. saw lots of planes (we study aerospace engineering).. was good fun:smile:
Ah good for you. :smile:

Hi Emily! :wink: How are you?

There was this Spanish couple on the train home today (yes yes, I'm on vacation! :biggrin:) and the woman reminded me of what I'd like to be in the future. She is originally Flemish but met a Spanish guy in Spain or sth and moved there. :smile: The guy doesn't speak any Dutch but they both flew over to visit her family over the holidays. They were still very much is love too (quite an old couple already) and I just thought it was really cool.
I hope to be in that same situation later, but instead of Spain it'd be England. :cool: That is if I can easily move there. I've read about a test you have to take to become an English citizen and it's very hard, all about history and politics etc. :frown: The easiest way would be to marry my bf of course. :biggrin: Which I intend to anyway.
dimexi
People sometimes don't appreciate the hours you nerds put into building the modern world. Er...thanks. :wink:

--------------

hugatree

There was this Spanish couple on the train home today (yes yes, I'm on vacation! :biggrin:) and the woman reminded me of what I'd like to be in the future. She is originally Flemish but met a Spanish guy in Spain or sth and moved there. :smile: The guy doesn't speak any Dutch but they both flew over to visit her family over the holidays. They were still very much is love too (quite an old couple already) and I just thought it was really cool.
I hope to be in that same situation later, but instead of Spain it'd be England. :cool: That is if I can easily move there. I've read about a test you have to take to become an English citizen and it's very hard, all about history and politics etc. :frown: The easiest way would be to marry my bf of course. :biggrin: Which I intend to anyway.
Hugatree has been taking "emoticon" lessons from DanniBella. :biggrin: :redface: :smile: :rolleyes: :wink:

Seriously, are you thinking of applying for Brit citizenship? How come? I would have thought it's less and less material for fellow EU nationals. No?
Reply 1591
hugatree

You planning that far ahead?

--------------

ArthurOliver
People sometimes don't appreciate the hours you nerds put into building the modern world. Er...thanks. :wink:

:rofl:.... shush!!! I'm far from a nerd :p:
Reply 1592
Hello! :hello:
ArthurOliver
:rofl: It's true, we're really grateful!
ArthurOliver
Hugatree has been taking "emoticon" lessons from DanniBella. :biggrin: :redface: :smile: :rolleyes: :wink:

Seriously, are you thinking of applying for Brit citizenship? How come? I would have thought it's less and less material for fellow EU nationals. No?
I like all the pretty colours! :biggrin: :wink:
Well yes I want to live in England in a couple of years from now so I'd have to be a real citizen to stay don't I? :p: England is lovely, I'm going to London and Oxford again in Feb I can't wait!

--------------

dimexi
You planning that far ahead?
We have. :redface:

Only thing that bothers me in England is the health/social services system. :rolleyes: NHS, waiting lists for a dentist... *scared*

--------------

Anived
Hello! :hello:
Hi! :smile: Any news?
Reply 1594
hugatree

We have. :redface:

Only thing that bothers me in England is the health/social services system. :rolleyes: NHS, waiting lists for a dentist... *scared*
Wow! sounds like you are rolling on full steam!!! sounds interesting...

Well yes, The NHS has it's downsides, waiting lists and all; I guess the BNP can argue that this is due to lots of migrants coming in :hmmm2:...

NHS used to be far better when I was a kid; my doctor was ACE but he is retired now:frown: and all we are left with is a bunch of no good ***** who try to rush you out as soon as possible :hmpf:....bah!! dont get me started!!!
dimexi
Wow! sounds like you are rolling on full steam!!! sounds interesting...

Well yes, The NHS has it's downsides, waiting lists and all; I guess the BNP can argue that this is due to lots of migrants coming in :hmmm2:...

NHS used to be far better when I was a kid; my doctor was ACE but he is retired now:frown: and all we are left with is a bunch of no good ***** who try to rush you out as soon as possible :hmpf:....bah!! dont get me started!!!
Hehe yep. :smile:

So I've heard. :smile: A friend of mine hasn't been to the dentis in a while and had to go to an emergency dentist 'cos she couldn't go to her regular one anymore. :confused: They pretty much MAKE us go every 9 months to earn some money! Doctors cost sth between €20 and €30 but you get most of it back from your health insurance company that you have to have (they're pretty much free 'cos it comes off your bruto wage), dentists and eye specialsts etc are a bit more but nothing too excessive plus you get it back too. :smile: *will miss the easy system*
Reply 1596
hey :smile:

oh the nhs nothing like it was when i was younger lol at least when i was little and when i was ill the doctor cared, they dont seem to now!
if a kid goes in who is acutely upset etc. "oh your depressed have some tablets" that reallt makes me mad :mad:
sorry off topic there regarding the nhs.
my doctor printed me out a migrain leaflet :biggrin:

it didn't help with my migraines much tbo as i have had that leaflet 6 times now...
Racism is dem bad ting innit.
You don't say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending