The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

what do guys think of pakistani girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roocky
Aish...not pleasing to the eye....m'kay.

You may think indians aren't good looking, of course that it your opinion and your are entirely within your rights to say so. Doesn't make it scientific fact though :rolleyes:

But speaking empirically, firstly it's pretty damn difficult at times to tell the difference, secondly no Pakistanis are not somehow intrinsically more beautiful, we share a lot of the same backgrounds, after all we shared the same land mass for how many thousands of years?

Thirdly, you are quite clearly one of those indian hating paks, so whatever you say is going to have a massive bias slant, which is pretty tragic really, good day.

You can harp all you want about similarities when i have constantly stated the claims for the vast differences between both nations and it sets of people.
When did i ever state it was a scientific fact? Most Pakistanis that i meet genuinely don’t find Indians good looking at all and feel they are quite ugly.

Pakistani shared the same land mass as Mughals, Greeks, Afghans, Iranians for a certain time aswell. Are we the same as them? Ofcourse not, we are entirely different from them and the same can be said for India. As i have constantly stated and will now only state it for the last time 3/5 of our provinces share no links at all with Indians, the other 2 which consist of Punjab and Sindh, the former shares links with less than 1% of the Indian population and the latter has no province known as Sindh in India.

No it isn’t at all hard to tell the difference especially if you have lived within both communties many of my own white friends, Jamaican, Somali, Iraqi and Polish can tell the difference between the two.

Never have i shown my hatred towards Indian or said anything offensive and if your basing that claim solely on the fact that i said Indians aren’t aesthtically pleasing then so be it although you should also be pointing that finger to many other people in this thread. What's tragic is that you don't even know your own history and for some peculiar reason you rather defend Indian ‘looks’. Infact if you look at the post you’ve quoted i’ve said many pleasant things about them which you have totally ignored when coming to your hasty decision of me not liking Indians, which is totally baseless.

If commenting about Indians not being aesthitically pleasing is considered as hatred then so be it as i still am adamant on the fact that Pakistanis are leagues better looking than Indians. Indians in Pakistan are known as Mohajir, if you know about their so called ‘struggle’, they have constantly shown their remorse by stating that Pakistanis don’t accept them and they were constantly mocked for being ugly and aesthitically unpleasing. Mohajirs are classed as the most undesirable people in Pakistan and it comes as no surprise that they are Indians who migrated pre-1947.

Have a nice evening aswell.
Reply 141
I am wonderful.
Original post by oHellno
I am wonderful.

Good for you:tongue:
Original post by Mastermind`
it's a smell you learn to love :heart:

Erm....naa

It's like learning to love the smell of BO (for me anyway) :biggrin:
Original post by Hitmonchan
what kinda foolishness?, you have gotta be more specific in your question, but as a pakistani guy myself, pakistani girls come top of my list.
why do all pakis/bangoolis put paki girls top of their list? seriously, only 5% of paki/bangooli/indian girls are decent - everybody knows this. generally speaking, they are uncivilised, ugly, filthy and just look dirty. this is exactly the case in my home country (algeria).

stop being a freshy and wake up man... white girls > all
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ihatestats
why do all pakis/bangoolis put paki girls top of their list? seriously, only 5% of paki/bangooli/indian girls are decent - everybody knows this. generally speaking, they are uncivilised, ugly, filthy and just look dirty. this is exactly the case in my home country (algeria).

Fail.
Original post by lonely14
Fail.
aka everything you said was valid and i have nothing to say to that, so let me just pick out a little spelling mistake to make myself look cool
Reply 147
Original post by Blackshadow
Pointless thread is pointless. :rolleyes:

Generic comment is generic. :rolleyes:
aka everything you said was valid and i have nothing to say to that, so let me just pick out a little spelling mistake to make myself look cool

Really? Valid? :lolwut:

It's your opinion, but don't expect it to be valid/true. And it was not a spelling mistake, it was a proof of your ignorance that you don't know that people from Bangladesh are referred to as Bangali not 'Bangooli'.

:talkhand:

I don't go for Asian girls either.

Why are you hatin for? i don't know what they be teaching in algeria, but over here girls from all backgrounds can be attractive. I prefer pakistani girls because they're attractive, elegant and have self respect (not all are and do, i know), but what's it to you?
Original post by Anonymous
I don't get along with them and I am one of them lol!
I think I am kind of an outsider of my own race! I've never really had any pakistani/asian friends, I hate the fact that most of them just hang around there own race, I prefer a mix of friends. Also I find they are very male orientated like any attention with guys will make them all girly giggly its disgusting to watch and quite funny. They also judge people quite harshly and seem bit*** (I feel they judge me more as I am a bit weird and think they look down on me oh well!!!)

this, I don't get along with Pakistanis either.
Reply 152

generally speaking, they are uncivilised, ugly, filthy and just look dirty.

Wtf? I'm not one to be all patriotic and constantly defend 'my kind' but have you actually got problems?
Reply 153
Original post by lastmanstanding
Yep - which is what you would assume! lol

Lol what :s-smilie:
Reply 154
Original post by Anonymous
well ive noticed everytime a girl finds out a girls pakistani he assumes shes all drama and refuses to date her or be involved with her even as friends...like seriously not all girls are the same so i was wondering what people think on TSR?....

Most guys find the problem with pakistani girls is...

1. They are Muslim. This means, no sex, no drinking, no pork, no fun. It also means no long term relationship unless you are yourself a Muslim. Now although this applies to devout Jews and Christians, in terms of generalisation Jews and Christians tend to be more easy going with pockets of devoted here and there. Whereas Muslims tend to mostly be devoted all around with a few pockets of extremists here and there.

2. Pakistani’s as well as most Arabs tend to be racist. So even if you are Somali and a Muslim, chances are you won’t be accepted into a Pakistani family. And Pakistani girls are very attached to their families.

3. Pakistanis have a bit of a rep of being *******s who decided to reject their mother nation (India) to have their own little sandbox to practice Islam. This reputation of *******ism was confirmed in our generation after Pakistani people generally took other countries problems on as their own personal strife. Pakistanis bombing the U.K. because of the war in Afghanistan is an attack on their "Muslim brothers" is the equivalent of Spanish people joining an IRA bombing campaign because they are both catholic. Basically Pakistanis are just looking to play the victim and martyr in issues that originally had **** all to do with them in the first place. This has given them a reputation similar to welsh people who try and claim to be victims of "racial abuse".

4. Weirdly enough Arabs like Moroccans tend to be way more laid back then Pakistanis. They tend to not bang the Quran and burn the union jack and see burkahs as a form of national dress. They tend to be more secure and have less of a chip on their shoulder. A lot of Arabs tend to go a bit wild this may be because they want to celebrate their new found freedoms and liberty that they never had whilst back home in an Islamic state. I only say this because the way I see Arabs act in the U.K. I cannot imagine them being so drunk and promiscuous under an Islamic state.

5. Indians tend a cooler option to Pakistanis. Some Indian girls especially the darker ones can be quite curvy. the whole belly dancing, karma sutra, cow worshiping, festivals of throwing paint at each other and viewing disabled people as reincarnations of gods rather than mistakes of nature seems all quite cool and funky. Also the food is cool and the music and dress is creative and vibrant. Whereas the Islamic Taliban of northern Pakistan bans music, colour, art or anything that brings joy to life.

So basically Pakistani girls are just not worth going for considering you could just go for an Indian girl instead and have a much more fun time.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 155
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
You can harp all you want about similarities when i have constantly stated the claims for the vast differences between both nations and it sets of people.
When did i ever state it was a scientific fact? Most Pakistanis that i meet genuinely don’t find Indians good looking at all and feel they are quite ugly.

Pakistani shared the same land mass as Mughals, Greeks, Afghans, Iranians for a certain time aswell. Are we the same as them? Ofcourse not, we are entirely different from them and the same can be said for India. As i have constantly stated and will now only state it for the last time 3/5 of our provinces share no links at all with Indians, the other 2 which consist of Punjab and Sindh, the former shares links with less than 1% of the Indian population and the latter has no province known as Sindh in India.

No it isn’t at all hard to tell the difference especially if you have lived within both communties many of my own white friends, Jamaican, Somali, Iraqi and Polish can tell the difference between the two.

Never have i shown my hatred towards Indian or said anything offensive and if your basing that claim solely on the fact that i said Indians aren’t aesthtically pleasing then so be it although you should also be pointing that finger to many other people in this thread. What's tragic is that you don't even know your own history and for some peculiar reason you rather defend Indian ‘looks’. Infact if you look at the post you’ve quoted i’ve said many pleasant things about them which you have totally ignored when coming to your hasty decision of me not liking Indians, which is totally baseless.

If commenting about Indians not being aesthitically pleasing is considered as hatred then so be it as i still am adamant on the fact that Pakistanis are leagues better looking than Indians. Indians in Pakistan are known as Mohajir, if you know about their so called ‘struggle’, they have constantly shown their remorse by stating that Pakistanis don’t accept them and they were constantly mocked for being ugly and aesthitically unpleasing. Mohajirs are classed as the most undesirable people in Pakistan and it comes as no surprise that they are Indians who migrated pre-1947.

Have a nice evening aswell.

You do not think Aish is attractive. Hence, the rest of your post is invalid :h:
Reply 156
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
This is a common misconception and hopefully will disappear with time. As a Pakistani we are totally different to Indians from our culture, ethnicity, heritage etc I could go on but for time sake i rather not dwell on this topic.

You are totally right. And I hope more people could recognize this. For example, anybody in the UK with darker hair and features seems to be mistaken for Pakistani and looked down upon. This is very unfortunate, because most of the problems in the Asian community with youths causing problems and going off to Afghanistan and then coming back with their radical beliefs happens in the Pakistani community. But, when others see them there is this automatic association in their minds, oh maybe this person is a radical Muslim etc.. etc. The problems in other Asian communities are very minor compared to what is happening with radicalized Pakistani youth. I hope more people could recognize Pakistanis and be able to differentiate them from the rest of the Asian community. The rest of the Asians in the UK really, really hate being mistaken for Pakistanis.

And, that is not even getting into the whole twice over look you get when you are at the airport or at the passport counter. I wish we could just hold up a sign that says, "I am NOT Pakistani" when we get to passport check.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 157
Original post by TheGrandmaster
I think this thread is a big old waste of time... :pierre:

The only sane response in this whole thread. I admire your maturity.
Reply 158
Smelly, ugly and weird families.

=P
Original post by awais590

Original post by awais590
LOL this is why you never smile at the punjabi kuriyaan. :rolleyes: :wink:

LOOL what punjabi girls do you know :s all the punjabi girls i know, wouldnt think i like that lol

Latest

Trending

Trending