The Student Room Group

How are Masters are assessed in France

Im going to start at Sciences-Po this year to do a Masters in International Security. I am wondering what have I let myself in for in terms of assessments, I believe they are very different than in the UK.

Has anyone done that course (or going to do it - we can meet up in Paris) and can let me know the level of work in relation to getting the pass marks?

Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by katsam
Im going to start at Sciences-Po this year to do a Masters in International Security. I am wondering what have I let myself in for in terms of assessments, I believe they are very different than in the UK.

Has anyone done that course (or going to do it - we can meet up in Paris) and can let me know the level of work in relation to getting the pass marks?

Cheers

I've moved this to the International Study forum for you :smile:
I have been accepted to this programme. You can find the assessment methods on the Sciences Po website. One that springs to mind is La Grande Oral which sounds very interesting / challenging.

I will be deferring my place hopefully so if successful I will start in 2012. If they decide to not give me a deferral I guess I will have to leave my job and go this year. Although I am very keen not to do that.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending