The Student Room Group

OCR MEI C4 - June 13th 2011

Scroll to see replies

63 for an A out of 90. Unprecedentedly low compared to recent years!
I guess the comp paper really did have an effect.
Reply 782
Have they released the mark scheme? Someone has mentioned 63/90 for an A :eek: Could anyone tell me what the grade boundaries for B/C are likely to be? Thanks :smile:
Reply 783
Original post by mkb230
Have they released the mark scheme? Someone has mentioned 63/90 for an A :eek: Could anyone tell me what the grade boundaries for B/C are likely to be? Thanks :smile:

56 for a B and 50 for a C...

http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/admin/ocr_60649_admin_unit_level_raw_mark_grade_boundaries0611.pdf

:afraid:
Reply 784

Hmm I don't think they're that bad especially when you compare them to AQA. Thanks anyways :smile:
Reply 785
Anyone want to take a guess at the A* boundary? Kind of annoying they didn't put it up.
Made me feel soo much better!
Reply 787
Original post by tooosh
Anyone want to take a guess at the A* boundary? Kind of annoying they didn't put it up.

It is 70, and 77 for full UMS. You take the difference between the A boundary and B boundary and add it on to the A boundary to get the A* boundary.
haha what in hell. did anybody not get 100.
I got an A for this paper, 83%!!! phewww
Reply 790
I got 89UMS :smile:
Reply 791
77 raw for 100 UMS, I probably got all my marks in the paper and like 5/18 from the comprehension :tongue:
76/100 in C4 so a B in the paper, got enough UMS to get an A overall

teacher told me I got 4 raw marks in the comprehension so I must done better than I thought in the actual paper :dontknow:
Reply 793
I managed 100UMS in this... have no idea how... although reading an above post "77 raw for 100 UMS" it seems a lot more likely...
I got an E which im cool with, only needed 27% to meet my offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending