The Student Room Group

AQA Government and Politics Unit 2 : Governing Modern Britain 7th June.

I answered the questions on Parliament and Multi-Level Governance in the UK.
They weren't the loveliest questions in the world but I suppose they could've been worse. How did everyone else find it ?? :smile:
Reply 1
I went with Multi Level Governance and The Constitution myself :smile:. I was really tempted by the Parliament question but the 25 marker just completely threw me.
I didn't revise The Executive, and I'm so glad I didn't because that question looked horrendus :confused:
Reply 2
yeah, the Multi Level Governance questions were nice and were definitely more straightforward than others and yes, the 25 marker threw me a bit and had to blag my way through it (as you do when your utterly confused :biggrin:)... :smile:
Reply 3
Haha, story of my life :biggrin: The examiners must get so bored of reading some of the bulling/ blagging that goes on :P
For the 25 marker, I momentarially got the COM and the commission in the question confused, but I managed to turn it around. :smile:
Reply 4
I didn't I screwed it up and started talking about summit meetings, the ECJ and the European Parliament along with the while democratic deficit thing. Well and truly fml now :/ xD
Reply 5
You'll probably still get loads of marks for Own Knowledge because I get the impressions there is loads of emphasis that on Q3. Also, that question was only 25% of Grade, which in the grand scheme of things isn't that much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending