The Student Room Group

Anyone have revision materials for Alevel history?

I have searched for god knows how long for revision materials about the AQA unit Britain- challenge and transformation. My exam is next week and I'm terrified- I can't for the life of me find any revision stuff. I'm good for exam papers but its the content I need. My notes are bad, my teacher's slides are worse and I can't find any notes elsewhere on quizlet, get revising. I also struggle to understand the textbook so reading that is just tedious. If anyone has any notes or materials they could share, I'd be grateful :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi there, there's a really good quizlet under the creator 'Georgia_Stevens22' which splits the course into two - 1857-1914 and 1914-1967, and covers basically everything on the timeline in good detail!
Reply 2
Hang on I might have misread your unit - are you by any chance doing the British Empire unit/Modern Britain?
Reply 3
It's more modern Britain. The title of the unit is in my first post. This is the trouble I'm having- I can't find anything specifically tailored to my unit. It seems like I've found everything but my unit. I'd probably laugh about it if it wasn't so close to my exam lol.
Reply 4
Nevertheless, I do still think it is worth it to have a look on quizlet - there's loads of premade flashcard decks you could use on there. (Original post by miztwizted)
It's more modern Britain. The title of the unit is in my first post. This is the trouble I'm having- I can't find anything specifically tailored to my unit. It seems like I've found everything but my unit. I'd probably laugh about it if it wasn't so close to my exam lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending