The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flowermaster91
took me ages to get that...

Ladipicunt :angry:

:rofl2: and dont forget the dot to dot crayon drawing, gawwwwd we're a teachers worst nightmare :nopity:

He called me a few hours ago :sexface:

OI OI HAVE YOU PULLED SOMEONE? :sexface:
Original post by Milky Milk
I think flowermaster91 should be kicked out of Afsoc considering she's Bengali...

:angry:@@@@@ No one likes filthy jammos anyway son :colonhash:

Original post by Ladipidoo
OI OI HAVE YOU PULLED SOMEONE? :sexface:

No :emo: I put on a fake number for him on mandys menu :rofl:
**** this ****, you ***** have permantely ruined my bedtime man
No :emo: I put on a fake number for him on mandys menu :rofl:

OI OI HE ACTUALLY ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER?! Check you outtt!!!!111 Was he fit? :sexface:
Nigerian, I bet.
OI OI HE ACTUALLY ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER?! Check you outtt!!!!111 Was he fit? :sexface:

NOOOOO HE DIDNT :angry:@@@ I randomly put a number there and said mandy put it there, nahh man is too shook to do that. Allow the rejection :cry2:
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Nigerian, I bet.

Allow nigerians :puke: loool, i hope that mad chick dont see this :afraid:
NOOOOO HE DIDNT :angry:@@@ I randomly put a number there and said mandy put it there, nahh man is too shook to do that. Allow the rejection :cry2:

Arwwww, what if he was the perfect man?! Could've been the blick version of Matt aka accepted you and your farting habits. :fluffy:
Arwwww, what if he was the perfect man?! Could've been the blick version of Matt aka accepted you and your farting habits. :fluffy:

NOOO he was white, i thought he may be gay too :teehee:

:rofl2: NO! Matt is perfect for you an' all, you and matt in a asian wedding :love:
Anicha's parents washing Matt's feet with milk, hahahahahaha. :rofl2:
NOOO he was white, i thought he may be gay too :teehee:

:rofl2: NO! Matt is perfect for you an' all, you and matt in a asian wedding :love:

Why did you think he was gay? Were his eyebrows all groomed and his skin sporting a fake tan? :camp:

No, just no. Never. Ever. Ever.
(edited 12 years ago)

:nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing:

:rofl3: :rofl2:
Why did you think he was gay? Were his eyebrows all groomed and sporting a fake tan? :camp:

No, just no. Never. Ever. Ever.

Just his mannerisms, either that or he was one of those camp straight guys :pierre:

looks like me and mandy are the only married couples surviving then :angry:
:rofl3: :rofl2:

Just his mannerisms, either that or he was one of those camp straight guys :pierre:

looks like me and mandy are the only married couples surviving then :angry:

Gay guys :adore: Maybe he was flirting with you to get extra tips, which obviously seemed to work. But then again... he was surrounded by b00tiful ladies so probs couldn't help himself. :gah:
I'll be expecting you and the other ladies to pull out all the tricks out of the bag to get us all free food. :smug:
Allow salt and vinegar hula hoops, man.
What? THEY'RE PROPER TINDY TIDY. :sogood:
Gay guys :adore: Maybe he was flirting with you to get extra tips, which obviously seemed to work. But then again... he was surrounded by b00tiful ladies so probs couldn't help himself. :gah:
I'll be expecting you and the other ladies to pull out all the tricks out of the bag to get us all free food. :smug:

yhh theres a gay guy in my group at uni :fan: he's so fit, LOOL! He was bare sweet though :frown:

Yhh, azza and mandy were planning on wearing low cut tops on the 18th. I was against this idea coz my muscles cant fit into tight low cut tops anymore :nopity: #BBHR&TONKS
Me lips are about to fall off with all this salt. Man needs cheese and O, tbh.

No low cut tops, please. Part of the dress code along with #noheels
Salt and vinegar only belong on chips :colonhash:
yhh theres a gay guy in my group at uni :fan: he's so fit, LOOL! He was bare sweet though :frown:

Yhh, azza and mandy were planning on wearing low cut tops on the 18th. I was against this idea coz my muscles cant fit into tight low cut tops anymore :nopity: #BBHR&TONKS

AHAHAHA all the good guys are either taken or gay. PEAK. :nopity:

Same here. "Manz" has to buy XXXL shirts nowadays cuz the smaller ones just rip into 6879865 pieces since I've been lifting 900 giraffes on a daily basis. :dumbells:

Woes of being tonk. :frown::frown:
salt and vinegar only belong on chips :colonhash:

vinegar doesnt belong on chips. :colonhash:

Latest