The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Incognito

I went to bed early
Woke up at 5 :proud:

:zomg: What in the hell is wrong with you, tbh. Y u sleep early? Could've come into TC :sly:
Original post by failingatm
Other people? All i know was that Anicha was using the account for some reason to see the af soc group. Even if this is true I didn't know it was that bad for her to see the af soc group. Em changed the pw to stop me getting on, but she changed it back so I can.
If you were so angry about us using a fake account, you would have deleted us straight away, it's your own fault for letting us stay for so long. It's not like there was anything 'revealing' on the af soc group that you guise didn't reveal yourselves anyway.
NO U allow it

Yes other people other than Ladi. Unilad I think was one user that had the pw to the BJ account as he said something about the FB group in the box. If he had it then probabaly other people had it.
tbf from the 1st day bella got in, me and other people were saying that she should be deleted but because Asha was the only admin and she was hardly on our requests weren't dealt with.
It's only now that there are other admins that bella has been deleted.

Original post by Delta_Aitch
:zomg: What in the hell is wrong with you, tbh. Y u sleep early? Could've come into TC :sly:

My mouse was broken so I had nothing else to do

My mouse was broken so I had nothing else to do

Baha, it's fixed now? TC always turns into music-box at like 3am, you'd have loved it <3

Ki, just join Afsoc with your real accounts? People who had Bella as a friend just got mad because other people were able to see their profiles.
Baha, it's fixed now? TC always turns into music-box at like 3am, you'd have loved it <3

Ki, just join Afsoc with your real accounts? People who had Bella as a friend just got mad because other people were able to see their profiles.

Copped a new one
Yeah I ain't been on TC for a hot second
Need to hit that up today
Good afternoon, lads. :smug:
Copped a new one
Yeah I ain't been on TC for a hot second
Need to hit that up today

Yes, yes you do :colone:

Original post by Tucking Fypo
Good afternoon, lads. :smug:

HELLO, FRIEND.
HELLO, FRIEND.

'ey up. How was tc last night? :holmes:
'ey up. How was tc last night? :holmes:

You missed round 2 of Music box. Also, Anicha and ussu came in later on.
You missed round 2 of Music box. Also, Anicha and ussu came in later on.

Yeah, I figured she might've since she bbm'ed. Tried to sleep early for the cricket innit, but still woke up late. :nothing:
Yeah, I figured she might've since she bbm'ed. Tried to sleep early for the cricket innit, but still woke up late. :nothing:

Violet called me at 5.10am. Thankfully I was still up :smug:
:nothing: Told her I would deal with her today... :colone:
:afraid:
Where's yoyo? We have so much to talk about! :daydreaming:
Original post by flowermaster91
:afraid:

Oh hello, Violet. I have missed you :smile:

Yoyo :rofl2:
Oh hello, Violet. I have missed you :smile:

Yoyo :rofl2:

Hello Aara, I missed you too :h:

Hope you're having a wonderful afternoon haha lol '':tongue:''
yoyo :rofl3:

Classic, but let's allow him for today guys :biggrin:
Hello Aara, I missed you too :h:

Hope you're having a wonderful afternoon haha lol '':tongue:''

Haha I am, I just ate some hobnobs :redface: They were really tasty :biggrin: How are you?
Haha I am, I just ate some hobnobs :redface: They were really tasty :biggrin: How are you?

Awesome :drool: man, i could do with some chocolate

I'm good thanks going to a mendi later on with a mate, but now im not sure if im doing the dance or not :angry: if not my time has been totally wasted :facepalm:
Awesome :drool: man, i could do with some chocolate

I'm good thanks going to a mendi later on with a mate, but now im not sure if im doing the dance or not :angry: if not my time has been totally wasted :facepalm:

Oh :console:

Why would you not be doing the dance? :frown: That sucks.
Oh :console:

Why would you not be doing the dance? :frown: That sucks.

Not sure, she hasn't mentioned it or anything....gonna have to wait and see isnt it since she's really busy atm :nopity:

Latest