The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Cindy's crying seemed so fake
:rip: the actress who played clare...if it is her body :nopity:
Original post by flowermaster91
:rip: the actress who played clare...if it is her body :nopity:

You mean Gemma Bissix? :confused: Are you getting confused with the girl who play Kerry in Eastenders?
Original post by Beebumble
You mean Gemma Bissix? :confused: Are you getting confused with the girl who play Kerry in Eastenders?

oops :colondollar:
I had a think last night and realised they have pretty much used the same plot for Mercedes twice within about 3-4 years.

Gets engaged, cheats on fiance, admits it at altar destroying marriage before it even begins, partner leaves Hollyoaks with baby.

The only difference in the two plots is the first time the baby was her sisters and this time its hers.
seems like they're trying to do a sarah barnes/ zoe carpenter thing with the whole jodie and texas situation...
Original post by tillytots
seems like they're trying to do a sarah barnes/ zoe carpenter thing with the whole jodie and texas situation...

Looks like they are reusing a lot of plots, the Mercedes one, the Sarah one, theres been a few more but I cannot remember offhand.
I cant believe Mitzee is hooking up with Riley.

Arent they cousins? :s-smilie:

Either way, don't like it. Just dislike Mitzee personally.
Reply 348
Original post by street.lovin'
I cant believe Mitzee is hooking up with Riley.

Arent they cousins? :s-smilie:

Either way, don't like it. Just dislike Mitzee personally.

Compared to erm...Mercedes? :biggrin:
Original post by morris743
Compared to erm...Mercedes? :biggrin:

Hehe, Mercedez deserves what she gets. Just Mitzeee appeared to be a fame hunger bitch after she was on the paper with Rylie. I just thought I would prefer it more if Rylie and Mitzeee remains good friends.
Reply 350
Original post by street.lovin'
Hehe, Mercedez deserves what she gets. Just Mitzeee appeared to be a fame hunger bitch after she was on the paper with Rylie. I just thought I would prefer it more if Rylie and Mitzeee remains good friends.

I think it's fairly obvious that Mitzee's feelings are quite sincere. She used to have her annoying moments, but recently and especially when up against Mercedes, she looks a decent person tbh.
Original post by morris743
I think it's fairly obvious that Mitzee's feelings are quite sincere. She used to have her annoying moments, but recently and especially when up against Mercedes, she looks a decent person tbh.

I warmed to her immensely when she looked after the boys after Heidi died
Reply 352
Original post by animalnitrate

Yeh. I've always liked her. She was always fun, if nothing else. And clearly had a softer side too. I do miss Mitzee, Brendan, Warren :colondollar:
How is the actress playing Mercedes in a job still.
Every time she opens her mouth I wont to rip my scrotum off. Vile.
Original post by animalnitrate

Just shows how a little bit of writing can change someones opinion from neutral to like/dislike

Ditzee is the hottest girl on the show alongside Caramel but I find them quite bland personality wise to be honest.
Riley and Mitzeee omgomgomg :O
Reply 356
http://www.e4.com/hollyoaks/blog/quiz/bessie-quiz.html

Who'd be your Hollyoaks Bessie? quiz
Reply 357
Original post by hbk4894
http://www.e4.com/hollyoaks/blog/quiz/bessie-quiz.html

Who'd be your Hollyoaks Bessie? quiz

33% Michaela. I thought of the worst case scenario but even that did not forsee this. I feel sick.
Reply 358
i have missed a few episodes of hollyoaks , what has happened in the last week?
Original post by hbk4894
i have missed a few episodes of hollyoaks , what has happened in the last week?

Well Callum and Maddie have split up, Riley and Lynsey sort of fancy each other and have snogged a few times and Neil is Mitzeee's "stalker".

Quick Reply

Latest