The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Random/off topic q, but whatever happened to Silas? He escaped and then his storyline seemed to fizzle out ><

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I was actually thinking about that storyline before. I have no idea what happened to him. The last we saw of him he was getting onto a coach and it showed a group of girls who looked like they were on a hen do, so I think that's hinting he's going to do something to them. After that episode I thought that'd find him or something. But they never went to him, plus no one in the village seems to be worried.

I don't know when that storyline will return. They may be planning something big, I don't know.

It's weird that he's just disappeared, because it's been ages now...
Original post by Oiseaux
Here's what I hope will happen:
Browning finds out that Mercedes is engaged and tells the police that Mercedes stabbed herself, as a means of revenge. Mercedes gets locked up (though I'd actually miss her a bit), Mitzeee's released and she lives happily ever after with Riley. Everybody wins! Well, except Mercedes, but she had it coming to her.

I am sure this will happen. The truth does always come out, and they can only drag the storyline for so long!

I LOVE Dexas :biggrin: Can;t believe he's left her again after she cancelled her whole trip for him. But it is kinda pretty obvious they'll find their way together sooner or later.

Also, no one seems to have mentioned Shayne (Mitzee's acquaintance from prison)? Is her part in the story over...was that it?

And I actually want Ste and Brendan together :p: Although at one point, I did think Amy and Ste were getting back together :colondollar: (which would have been ideal).
Original post by sweetascandy
I am sure this will happen. The truth does always come out, and they can only drag the storyline for so long!

I LOVE Dexas :biggrin: Can;t believe he's left her again after she cancelled her whole trip for him. But it is kinda pretty obvious they'll find their way together sooner or later.

Also, no one seems to have mentioned Shayne (Mitzee's acquaintance from prison)? Is her part in the story over...was that it?

And I actually want Ste and Brendan together :p: Although at one point, I did think Amy and Ste were getting back together :colondollar: (which would have been ideal).

Yeah, I think Texas and Dodger will get back together, the writers did spend ages building up the storyline!

I think the storyline with Shayne is pretty much over after Mercedes scared her away. I can't help but feel something happened to Myra in prison and she's not telling anyone.

At one point I did want Brendan and Ste together but Brendan just isn't "that" type of guy.
I've just watched the Hollyoaks advert for this week. And it looks really boring. The storyline about Dirk not being Dodgers Dad was interesting for about 5 seconds. But after that I realised I simply didn't care. The whole family are quite close so this storyline is just spoiling that, and quite frankly I just don't care. I think I care a little bit but there's just much more going on that I'd rather see. I have a feeling this week is going to be a little bit boring...

It's going to involve Dodger and Texas, and Maddie and Esther.
I met Martha from Hollyoaks tonight whn she came into the restaurant where I work at for takeaway!

She was so lovely, I bet both her and her boyfriend (I believe) were freaked out when I screamed 'OMG'.

XD
Original post by street.lovin'
i met martha from hollyoaks tonight whn she came into the restaurant where i work at for takeaway!

She was so lovely, i bet both her and her boyfriend (i believe) were freaked out when i screamed 'omg'.

Xd

Seriously! :biggrin:
I met Martha from Hollyoaks tonight whn she came into the restaurant where I work at for takeaway!

She was so lovely, I bet both her and her boyfriend (I believe) were freaked out when I screamed 'OMG'.

XD

Omg she's so gorgeous; > Mercedes and all of that lot any day hahah

Original post by >Username<
Seriously! :biggrin:

Omg she's so gorgeous; > Mercedes and all of that lot any day hahah

Seriously! I gave her the takeaway and I just stared at her. She said she just moved to Colchester.

She asked me who I like the most so I said all characters but Mercedez since she is a bitch to everybody! XD

OMG, I love her. :biggrin: My boss was confused and when he realised he was like 'Get your camera out!'

Hopefully she will be our regular at the restaurant. She looks exactly like on TV, her dress sense ..everything.

Some people look different from what they do on TV, if you get what I meant. :smile:
Seriously! I gave her the takeaway and I just stared at her. She said she just moved to Colchester.

She asked me who I like the most so I said all characters but Mercedez since she is a bitch to everybody! XD

OMG, I love her. :biggrin: My boss was confused and when he realised he was like 'Get your camera out!'

Hopefully she will be our regular at the restaurant. She looks exactly like on TV, her dress sense ..everything.

Some people look different from what they do on TV, if you get what I meant. :smile:

Thats so cool, the only person i've seen from hollyoaks is bart. I saw him on holiday but i didn't speak to him. He's really small though bless him!
I've just watched the Hollyoaks advert for this week. And it looks really boring. The storyline about Dirk not being Dodgers Dad was interesting for about 5 seconds. But after that I realised I simply didn't care. The whole family are quite close so this storyline is just spoiling that, and quite frankly I just don't care. I think I care a little bit but there's just much more going on that I'd rather see. I have a feeling this week is going to be a little bit boring...

It's going to involve Dodger and Texas, and Maddie and Esther.

Yeah i reckon this weeks going to drag and knowing our luck they'll get back together only for her to be killed by silas lol. Which she seems to be seemingly unbothered about now!
Original post by Nutty_Psychologist
Thats so cool, the only person i've seen from hollyoaks is bart. I saw him on holiday but i didn't speak to him. He's really small though bless him!

Yeah i reckon this weeks going to drag and knowing our luck they'll get back together only for her to be killed by silas lol. Which she seems to be seemingly unbothered about now!

Where abouts did you see Bart?

I was actually thinking that as well. She'll be happy then Silas will kill her. I'm not that bothered as well. It seems like a storyline Hollyoaks would do as well. We'll just have to wait and see. Although I'm thinking Silas will be back at a Christmas special or something like that. He wouldn't just come back to get Texas would he? That'd make something more out of the storyline.

I know Silas was a bad person and everything, but his character was amazing. A bit like Brendan, he'll do bad stuff but his character is one of the best.
Where abouts did you see Bart?

I was actually thinking that as well. She'll be happy then Silas will kill her. I'm not that bothered as well. It seems like a storyline Hollyoaks would do as well. We'll just have to wait and see. Although I'm thinking Silas will be back at a Christmas special or something like that. He wouldn't just come back to get Texas would he? That'd make something more out of the storyline.

I know Silas was a bad person and everything, but his character was amazing. A bit like Brendan, he'll do bad stuff but his character is one of the best.

I saw him on holiday in Tenerife he was at a water park the same day as me and he was in a que in front of me. I just stared at him way too excited but trying to hide it as I blatantly looked a muppit haha

Yeah I agree I really liked Silas as a character I thought his storyline was so good. I can't believe they've dropped his storyline for the "Dexas" one at the moment. I wonder who Dodgers Dad is? Do you think it's maybe his Dad's friend, the guy who used to be minty in Eastenders lol.

Also I missed the part a few episodes ago where Walker and Ally where talking in the doorway of the pub as my brother talked through that bit, but I heard Ally say wouldn't Brendan be interested to know that you were an under cover police officer? But I missed the conversation beforehand. What do we know about them as there seems to be so much of a storyline there that has clearly just been left again lol
I missed Monday episode. What happened at Mitzee's trial??
I missed Monday episode. What happened at Mitzee's trial??

Spoiler

Spoiler

WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so sorry for Mitzee she just seems to have completely have lost the fight and she didn't even do anything. I can't possibly see a way out of this :frown:
I feel so sorry for Mitzee she just seems to have completely have lost the fight and she didn't even do anything. I can't possibly see a way out of this :frown:

I really want Riley and Mercedez to just go away forever and never come back.

And then Riley realised later, but it is too late cos Mitzee does not love him anymore. Riley is soooo stupid, seriously, no matter how many babies he had with her, he should never forget she got it on with his dad. What is the worse that a GF can do????
I saw him on holiday in Tenerife he was at a water park the same day as me and he was in a que in front of me. I just stared at him way too excited but trying to hide it as I blatantly looked a muppit haha

Yeah I agree I really liked Silas as a character I thought his storyline was so good. I can't believe they've dropped his storyline for the "Dexas" one at the moment. I wonder who Dodgers Dad is? Do you think it's maybe his Dad's friend, the guy who used to be minty in Eastenders lol.

Also I missed the part a few episodes ago where Walker and Ally where talking in the doorway of the pub as my brother talked through that bit, but I heard Ally say wouldn't Brendan be interested to know that you were an under cover police officer? But I missed the conversation beforehand. What do we know about them as there seems to be so much of a storyline there that has clearly just been left again lol

Just, lol. When I saw Minty on Hollyoaks I was like, MINTY! I've not seen him for ages! It was so random. He seemed like such a pointless character then when he told Dodger that Dirk wasn't his real Dad, his character upgraded slightly, lol. I really don't know who could be Dirk's Dad. It could be someone who's already in the village, I'm not too sure. I don't think it'd be Dirk because it was Dirk that told him, I'm not too sure.

As for Walker and Ally and the conversation you're referring to. Basically it was a while back so I can't remember specifically but Walker wants Ally to do some stuff for him yet Ally isn't interested. The part that you saw was the most interesting. It just revealed that Ally probably isn't his real name as he got caught for identity fraud and Walker is a undercover police officer, which we already knew anyway. And yeah! Everyone time something comes up with Ally and Walker it's interesting then it just gets dropped, it's always in bits and pieces.

I think the issue is, Walker won't tell anyone in the village about Ally because Ally knows Walker is a undercover police officer so it'll blow his cover. I just want to know what Ally wants, he's always hovering about pretending to be this nice guy... But what does he really want?
WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because she genuinely thinks she stabbed Mercedes.

Also a little about of background because you missed the episode (although it aired today on Channel 4 in case you missed the first look on E4). Nancy comes to visit Mitzeee and tells her she's done nothing wrong it's just that she can't remember what happened that night and she also tells Mitzeee to plead not guilty. Now fast forward to the end of the episode and Mercedes and Riley walk into the court room holding hands, Mitzeee sees this and is clearly annoyed/upset (although she already knew they were going out because Nancy told her and Mitzeee said that Mercedes had won). So imo, Mitzeee pleaded guilty because she has nothing else to live for (she also said this to Nancy before as well) and seeing Riley and Mercedes together must have killed her inside. So she just pleaded guilty. I think she's spent so much time inside prison she's just lost hope. Plus no one really cares about her except Nancy.
I really want Riley and Mercedez to just go away forever and never come back.

And then Riley realised later, but it is too late cos Mitzee does not love him anymore. Riley is soooo stupid, seriously, no matter how many babies he had with her, he should never forget she got it on with his dad. What is the worse that a GF can do????

I know! Riley is a pointless character. And Mercedes is just soo annoying! EXACTLY! How can Riley forgot all that lying and cheating around? How can he forgive that so easily. In addition to this at the end Mercedes giving Bobby to Riley!

What is the worse she can do? I wonder that myself.

Quick Reply

Latest